Chapter 3✔️

Nathan pulled up to my house.

I got out of his car before closing the door on my side. He lowered the window that was on the passenger side before I rely on it.

He gave me a little look accompanied by a smile.

Nathan- Think about what I told you about this guy.

Me- I think. I said, giving her a smile.

Nathan- Avoid it if-te-like.

Me- I will.

Nathan- Can I go quiet then ... he said before adding. A Monday Davis.

Me- A Monday Cooper. I said throwing a glance.

I gave him a little smile revealing all my teeth.

I put the bag on my shoulder bare while the wind did steal my long brown hair. The wind had already been up for a few minutes.

I ran a hand through my long hair to keep them out of my face.

I opened the door of my house still under brown eyes of my nice driver who was waiting for one thing: that I go to finally leave. I walked to reach my doorstep.

Arriving at my door, I entered my key in the lock to unlock it. When I opened it, the warmth of my house warmed my rosy cheeks. Before closing my big brown door, I looked up at Nathan before him launch a small wave.

When she was finally double-locked, complete silence.

I was alone.

I put my book bag on the floor near the door and then I took the road of my living room. Upon entering it, I advanced towards the TV remote control before recovering to sit on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the bathroom simply wearing a towel.

My wet hair fell down my back, leaving droplets crashing to the ground.

I took the towel that was hanging behind the door before rubbing my hair inside.

I put the towel in the laundry basket before beginning to comb my long hair with my brush. Having unraveled my long hair, I put my hair down my back.

While I had my head in my closet, looking for clean clothes, a noise from below caught my attention.

Fear fills my entire body.

I slowly turned to the door of my room, hearing footsteps approaching. I began to walk slowly towards it when suddenly it opened.

A shout out of my mouth.

My heart was beating so hard, he could have come out of my chest.

The person approached me before asking her warm hand on my shoulder.

Quinn- It's not going to scream like that?

Me- Quinn but you're calibrated !! I said slightly annoyed.

Quinn- Hello welcome, it's been almost a week that has not seen.

Me- Sorry but this because of you, I almost ... a heart attack. I said putting my hand on my heart. And how you're home?