Chapter 23✔️

The flesh of my fingers tenderly ran great soft hand of my brown before I tenderly embraces his fingers between mine. I slowly looked up at him looking at me, smiling. We were both lying on the double bed in complete silence. Not a peep, only our breathing accelerated to everyone. Sunbeams May shone marvelously chocolate my big brown eyes.

I tenderly laid my head on his stomach, while his other hand was stroking my hair curly. Her luscious lips offered me a beautiful smile that I gave him while kissing his hot hand.

I loved spending days like this with Zayn, just the two of us locked in his room. Besides, it's what we were doing for the past three days long, since we were forgiven our little mistakes. I did not leave, I do not want to. I even lied to my parents that I was sleeping with Danielle, just to sleep with him. I did not want to tell them to Zayn and me, it was much too soon.

I did not go to school today, saying my parents that Danielle was not going very well, and she wanted me to stay with her. I then called Vanessa so she gets my classes and she sends me my homework by e-mail.

I threw him a new smile with all my teeth, then I got up from his body to come and put my lips on hers. He ran a hand through my brown hair while styling along my back.

Me- I'm with you. I threw breaking the calm that hung in the room.

Zayn- And I like to sleep close to your body.

A smile lit up his face. He plunged his big brown eyes on mine, before putting his hand on my cheek.

Me- Zayn?

Zayn-What?

I sat up slowly to sit cross-legged in front of him. I wanted him to answer my question. I did not want no lies between us. He leaned on his elbows before getting seated in front of me.

Me- It's been three days, we spend our days and nights talking about everything and nothing, but we have not talked about your job.

Language passed between her soft lips tenderly, as he listened to my request.

Me- I still have not had the opportunity to ask you how it was in your job and why you hate with Chase. I explained. I'd like you to tell me the truth and you do not telling me anything.

He nodded at my last sentence. His hands tenderly grabbed mine while his eyes locked on mine.

Zayn- You wanna know what?

Me- How did you start working in there?

His eyes scrutinized every part of my face as he was trying to say the words. I knew he did not have the habit of talking about his stories of work or otherwise, with anyone. But I was his girlfriend and I had to know everything that our relationship works best. I could not fully live my story with him without knowing all of his life.

Zayn- Well it's simple, my father and the father of Liam worked in drugs. They had set up their own business. And when my father died the father of us all told Liam to be able to resume business. Such that by the age of 16 we already knew a lot and was expected to be 18 to start selling. Brown explained.