Chapter 24 ✔️

The school corridor seemed empty at this time of the year. Yet we were at the beginning of May, but some students prefer not come to class, to review their exams at the end of the year that were at the end of the month.

Personally, I preferred to come to class, listen to the advice of teachers and review with them. I put all my chances for my examination which enabled me to the next grade for the diploma in one year. Although we were only ten instead of thirty underway, some teachers continued to use while others preferred to give us forms to fill for one hour.

Vanessa was not being, preferring to review with her boyfriend. I would do the same but unfortunately mine was working kills head in his drug cases.

Head in my thoughts, I was still walking in the corridor trying to reach my locker which was unfortunately close to that of Nathan. Arriving at mine, I made the code and opened it.

Knowing it was nearly the end of the year for me, I was recovering photos Zayn and me that I had hung on the iron door. I put my books I did not need today, as we were on Wednesday. Then I raised my head when I saw Nathan open his locker.

I asked a novel as a literature teacher lent me for a homework assignment. I slapped the blue iron gate, then I left the hall without sending him a look.

I went down the stairs one by one looking around students who were just like laughing. My stomach began to make a loud noise which made me laugh alone in the middle of groups of students. They had to take me for a fool. I already did not have a good reputation here, for I was dating Zayn, but on top of that I was laughing alone.

I finally got out of that big building. I went down the steps one by one and found myself on the sidewalk. I raised my head and a smile lit up my face seeing my brown car.

I looked on both sides of the road to finally join him. I opened the door of his big black car. I sat next to him and then I turned suddenly grabbing him by his cheeks to kiss her passionately. Thousands of shivering roamed my body, it always made me the same effect.

Liam- Hmm hmm.

I quickly put an end to this wonderful kiss to turn and see me sitting in the back seat and his brother and sister in law. Metis gave me a big smile I gave him shyly. I gently held my cheek. I felt soft lips brown come crashing against my warm cheek and that of his beautiful girlfriend.

I gently raised my eyes to Zayn who threw me a smile.

Zayn- We eat with them at lunch.

Me- Okay no problem.

I grabbed the belt that was on my left, to tie me while Brown was starting his car.

Zayn- This afternoon is football day. You gave me it back a smile.

Me- I thought it was Saturday that kind of day.

Zayn- Yes, but we wanted to make a football today. He smiled. Others involved in ordering pizza.

Me- Eat at the stadium?

Zayn- Yeah, normally they are all there except Ryan and Will, they can not come.

Me- This is not the twin brothers? I asked, turning her head toward him.

Zayn- Yes that's right.

I looked up at the rearview mirror. A small smile lit my face seeing the two rear hug tenderly, doing not even care that we were in front.

Zayn finally went into a large car park opposite the stadium. I saw through the screen a small group that was already there. I also distinguish the two girls I had met behind the times.