Chapter 10✔️

Chase- You like it? Repeated the big brown while opening his big blue eyes.

Me- It's ... uh ... yeah.

I saw the brown of my best friend in my statement widen eyes. Then I looked over at Jenna who brought her hand to her mouth.

Me- I ... how to say ... it does not leave me indifferent.

Quinn- Wait we are talking Zayn Malik here?

Me- Yes.

Quinn- But that's ... not a boy for you Alexandra.

Me- I know I ... I said, running her hands through my hair. I am lost here.

Chase- Well you should really find yourself and you ask him not to approach you. Added dryly my best friend.

Me- It's easy to say. I said, looking down

I felt the gentle hand of Jenna landing gently on my thigh and started caressing her gently. With his other hand, she lifted my head with his index finger. I plunged my look in his big brown eyes.

Jenna- You can not go out with him, you know that?

Me- Yes I know. I said, rolling his eyes.

Quinn- You know his reputation and more. Argued my best friend.

Me- Yes I know. I say while having fun with my fingers. More ...

Jenna- But? Brown said raising an eyebrow.

Me- But it's so different from what the rumors say.

Chase- He plays with you. Cried Chase.

I looked suddenly up at him, not knowing what to say.

I live in his sky blue eyes that he did that just to protect me. I loved him so much Chase, it was a bit big brother I never had. I watched a few seconds to look down to his closed fist. On the one hand, I swept the few flyaways falling on my face. Then I got up from my chair to go near the window of my room.

Chase- Do you remember when?

Me- Tomorrow ... normally. I said while pressing my forehead against the glass.

My sweet breath left a light mist on the glass. I gently placed it on my finger tips on before Chase spoke again.

Chase- Tell him it's over, and you do not want to see him again. He ordered me.

I frowned at how Chase told me that. I turned to face them looking at me with their big eyes before advancing towards him.

Me- Why?

Chase- Why what?

Me- Why do you always defend me like that? I say a small smile.

Chase- Because you're my best friend and I do not want it happens to you that's all. He said with a smile too.

Me- I'll tell her tomorrow.