Chapter 21 ✔️

I went down the toilet in tears before throwing myself into the arms of the person in front of me.

He took me in his arms sticking me to the wall beside him.

Zayn- Hush, it's me.

He squeezed me as hard as possible while stroking my hair.

Me- Zayn. I said, crying. I was so scared.

Zayn- Stop crying it's just me. He gently stroked my long brown hair.

He strongly grabbed my cheeks sticking my forehead to hers.

Zayn- Alexandra stops please.

I kept crying unable to stop. He put his thumbs under my eyes erasing all traces of tears. Then he put his hands on my cheeks erasing the rest of the remaining tears.

I breathed slowly trying to calm my sobs. Brown in front of me put her hands on my hips, pressing me hard on him.

Zayn- That's right, calm down. He whispered.

Gradually, I was able to calm myself just by dipping my look in her big brown eyes. I felt Zayn gently peel off my body before they put in front of me.

Zayn- You will recover your business going and come with me okay? I slowly nodded. Excuse a stomachache or headache. I shook my head again. I accompany you to your class, come.

We left without a word toilet. We walked in silence through the empty corridors. Arriving at my class I threw a quick glance at Zayn before knocking on the door and enter.

...- Finally miss Davis. Threw the teacher reassured.

Me- Mr. Strauss I do not feel very good, that's why I put a little time. Can I please, get my stuff and leave the course?

...- Yes of course go ahead.

I was walking without saying a word to my office which was later, in front of all the students in my class.

Arriving at my office, I took my bag that was hanging on the back of my chair, before putting all my stuff inside.

When I looked up at Nathan who was two table behind me, I saw him look toward the hallway. I put my bag in my bag before returning to the door seeing Zayn leaning against the opposite wall.

Nathan had seen.

I put my bag on my shoulder and then went out with a purpose of the class.

When I was outside, Zayn came towards me. He put his arm around my neck, pulling me with him.

We walked up the stairs there was any further.

Nathan- Malik !!

Zayn stopped suddenly before turning to Nathan approaching slowly.

Zayn- Cooper.

Nathan stood in front of him before I got a look.