Chapter 16✔️

I was still comb my long hair when my phone rang, telling me that I had just received a text message. I put the brush on the counter. I left the bathroom looking for my phone.

I turned on myself seeing my sheets light up. I walked over to my bed, before grabbing my cell. The name of my boyfriend was displayed in full screen.

I could read the first words of his text message. I pressed the screen opening in full.

Zayn:

I arrive in a few minutes, be ready.

I lay my phone on my pillow. I turned on myself looking around for my bag which had to be thrown somewhere. I saw him lying on the chair in my office. I walked over to him before catching it and look if I had all took.

My phone started ringing again. I gently pricked up my ears when he heard the car engine Zayn in my neighborhood.

He was finally here.

I put on a jacket fine then I put my shoes. I recovered my phone was on my bed before going to speed my room. I ran down the stairs before going near the room where my mother was.

Me- See you tonight. I said outgoing.

I slammed the door behind me, before leaving for the big black car. Opening the door I was surprised not to see my boyfriend at the wheel, but his brother.

Liam.

He looked at me a few seconds before I sign up. I sat beside him, while giving him a questioning look small.

Liam- Zayn handed me the keys to her car and her laptop for me to come get you. He spent the first before slowly leaving my neighborhood. He returned a little later than planned so he had not took a shower, nothing. So he asked me to pick you up.

Me- Ah okay. I threw shyly.

Liam- Some things wrong? Asked the big brown near me.

Me- Yes, yes it will. I'm a little tired ... it's time though. I sent him a wry smile.

Liam- You know that if you are worried you can tell me!

Me- I have rather a question. I really hesitated to ask.

Liam- Which one?

Me- Zayn ... he already had a girlfriend?

Liam- I ... I do not think he would want me to talk to you.

Me- So he had someone. I lowered my head. Thank you for the confirmation.

Liam- He will not talk about it?

Me- No ... never. I marked a short break. I have a second question?

Liam- Yes I going to listen to you.

Me- There is what behind the iron door in the alley? Liam turned his head toward me.

Liam- Why do you want to know?

Me- I ... I ... just ask myself the question that's all. I say destabilized by the look of Liam.

Liam- Nothing that might interest you. You do not return? I gave him a negative nod. Very well.