Chapter 14✔️

I was walking down the main streets of old London. A business bag on my left shoulder, I walked slowly towards the house of my cousin Jenna. She was scheduled for tonight a girls night. But I knew deep down inside me it would only talk to me about Zayn.

I entered his large quiet while sending text messages to my boyfriend. I slowly walked to her front door to knock timidly. It had been three weeks since I had not seen since our discussion, unsympathetic about Zayn. I waited a few minutes before my cousin deigns to come open up.

She frowned when she saw me.

She stepped away from the doorway letting me come home. I put my purse in my coat and jacket front door turned me to face her.

Jenna- You toques you now? She said softly.

Me- Yes I ... I thought it was better. I say while avoiding the gaze of my cousin.

Jenna- My parents are not there, so we will move into the living room.

Me- Quinn is already there?

Jenna- Yes, she's gone to the bathroom. I saw my cousin go with me joining her living room.

Me- Okay. I followed closely, sitting down on the couch.

I dared not speak to too, lest any parte fight.

Quinn finally entered the room. A big smile as always, she came towards me. She took me in his arms before sitting down on a chair facing Jenna.

Quinn- Zayn has agreed that you come?

Me- Uh, yes, why should he be?

Quinn- I do not know, it take three weeks you do not see your, I thought he did not want the way you are. Quinn added a small smile.

Me- No, it's just that I like to spend time with him that's all.

Jenna- And we in? Jenna finally dropped.

Me- How are you?

Jenna- Well we do not see you now.

Me- Yes I know, and I'm really sorry, but it's very difficult to juggle between my boyfriend and my best friends. I say playing with my fingers. That is said in passing that hate.

I do not really want to start an argument now, but Jenna seemed an opinion different from mine. She sat on the chair before interlacing his fingers.

Jenna- So you prefer your boyfriend to us.

Me- Not on your life. Why do you say to me?

Jenna- You realize that before if you do not see what a week it was almost crying and then it looks like it does not bother you at all. She dropped sharply.

Me- So then you're wrong. It make me feel bad about not seeing you every weekend as before, but when your cousin hedge your boyfriend, well you can not offer him an evening with friends. I passed a hand through my hair.

Jenna- So you'd rather forget your best friends who by the way is was always there for you, to go with him.

Me- I did not forget you, the evidence every day I send you the text message telling you that I miss you a lot. I slowly looked up at Quinn who threw me a little smile.