Chapter 17✔️

I was in front of the large wall mirror in my bathroom to comb my long wavy hair.

I put a little pencil in my green eyes, and then I came out of the bathroom.

I walked slowly into my great room to join my closet. I opened the doors of it, looking around for a jacket.

I grabbed my bag which was deposited on my bed Then I left the room.

I dévalais the stairs and finally left home.

While I was still lock the front door, I received a text message. I grabbed my phone was in the back pocket of my jeans before unlock. I saw the name Jenna displayed in large letter on my screen.

Jenna:

All in all, join us

In town. There's more choice for shoes.

Kisses to earlier xx

At Jenna:

Okay as I would be the first arrived, I

You will wait in the cafe opposite the park.

Kisses xx

I put the keys in my bag. Then I went down the steps of my porch rushing me in my old neighborhood. I took the road from the city center which was only a few minutes walk from home.

I walked slowly enjoying the sun, beating down my cheeks.

My phone rang it again.

I grabbed before reading the message that came to disturb me. A huge smile flashed across my face when I saw my screen that showed basically the name of my boyfriend.

Zayn:

Cuckoo my dear, we see this tonight?

After your day Shopping! xx

At Zayn:

With pleasure Babe

Picks me up at 18h at home. xx

I gave back my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. Finally I entered the large main street of London. While directing me to the coffee down, I looked at the few shops that were open to me.

Arriving at this little café, I sat on the terrace. I wanted to enjoy this wonderful April sun. After waiting a few minutes, a stunning blonde stood in front of me a notebook in hand.

...- Hello, I can take your order?

Me- Yes I would like a coke please.

...- I take it you on.

She left the big glass door, prepare my small order. I pulled out my phone again, surfing the web, waiting for my cousin and my best friend.

The waitress put my coke in front of me before returning inside the cafe.

I watched the last time the screen of my cell before being deposited on the table in front of me.

I turned my head looking around when my gaze lingered on children playing in the park. I looked around a bit when my eyes were drawn to a large brown walking away.