Chapter 13✔️

It was now a long week that the London sky changed color. The clouds had finally decided to go to the north of England, leaving a beautiful sun now brighten our days.

One week I was spending my free time with the beautiful Zayn. Maybe I should call my boyfriend, for now our relationship was official in the eyes of all.

We walked quietly together in the largest shopping center in London. I stopped a few times in stores looking a little clothes that were displayed in the window.

Me- Come one enters it. I was shooting inside.

Zayn- This is the tenth one looks annoyed he said.

Me- Go, I promise this is the last. I begged him look.

Zayn- You said it for the last ... He looked into my eyes. Okay but we did not stay long. It finally gave way.

Me- Thank you. I let her hand.

I walked through the shelves of the big clothing store, which I loved very much. I raised occasionally eyes to Zayn, who was trying to follow me with his eyes. He just waited for me outside the door, not wanting to mix with the scores of girls present in the store.

I finally stopped in front of a beautiful top.

I literally fell in love with its neon colors. I décrochais its radius. I put in front of me while looking me in the mirror. I smiled finding he was going perfectly. But my little dream was over when I saw the price of this high.

It was extremely expensive.

I was lying on the stand next to me a little disappointed. I looked around me, and then I decided to join Zayn who was watching over me. Arriving near him again I enlaçais his fingers guiding out of the store.

Zayn- Why did not you bought up? Questioned the big brown.

Me- Too expensive for me. I said, smiling.

Zayn- You want me to pay him?

Me- Absolutely not. I expect next month, my parents saw the money in my account.

Zayn- Are you sure? Insisted the beautiful brown.

Me- Yes sure. Go just continue.

I pulled back into the big galleries filled with hundreds of people. Of course all eyes turned on me and Zayn. They all knew well the reputation of my boyfriend.

Their eyes were full of pity for me.

They all know that I was there against my will felt, but what they did not know it was me who had forced Zayn to come here.

Zayn- You eat with me at noon? Asked the young man gently holding my hand.

Me- With pleasure. I answered a beautiful smile.

Zayn- Eat at my apartment but it is you who make room, otherwise I might poison you. I heard a chuckle out of his lips.

Me- Why not. You want to eat what? I asked, smiling at my boyfriend.

Zayn- Pasta Bolognese, you do?

Me- Of course. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek, pulling him with me. Come we will buy everything you need.