Chapter 25 ✔️

For over a week now I was reviewing loudly for exams season. It does not really enchantais me to spend my days to review but I was much obliged if I wanted to go to the next class and do a good job later. I had chosen to enroll at university to please my parents to be proud of me.

What I hate most of all is that I can not see Zayn whenever I want. My parents did not prefer that I kind afternoon not that I lost in my revisions. So I spoke with Zayn text message, and I invited him to sleep over there that a few days.

We spent a wonderful evening together in my room watching a movie on my laptop, lying in the arms of each other. It was the only thing that made me feel good, having spent the afternoon head in the books. And that was about the only thing that makes me forget my discussion with Chase.

Because of him I was asking a lot of questions about Zayn. I wondered if I was to him only a hole after Tara or if he really felt things for me mouth. I know it'm only three and half months that we are together, but I really think if Zayn felt nothing for me, he never would be stubborn to get me.

I knew Zayn was not really the guy to open his heart to anyone, especially after his relationship with Tara was really disastrous. But I hoped in any case he has a little place in his heart for me.

I blew thinking back to all that. I wanted to forget this discussion with Chase but his words remain as inked in my mind. But I really had forgotten, he only said that to make me hate Zayn I'm sure. In any case I hope so, but anyway it was really too late, I felt the strong feelings for Zayn. But I do not want to cling to him, but my heart had other plans.

I opened my book literature to try to change my mind about all that, even if a part of me thought that. I read a few lines of my lesson on a novel that I really liked, Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. When my literature teacher had given us to read, I read it in less than a week. I do not go out of my house for just know the end of the story.

I closed my notebook pensive while getting up from my bed to reach beyond a small library that I had on one of the shelves in my room. I zieutais trentaines the book presentation on it in alphabetical order. My fingers passed gently on each book cover, before grabbing the book Les Miserables.

I smiled opening while moving me towards my bed that was later. I sat cross-legged before my new book of literature that was closed to me. I looked up to my window dreaming. I wondered whether I should talk to Zayn of this story that really took my head. But if I were to disclose it or not my strong feelings for him.

It may not be a good idea after all. After his disastrous relationship with Tara really, I really do not think the brown will my feelings well. From what I was told Danielle after the tall blonde Zayn has put some barriers feeling level. When he started looking at me for revenge for Chase, Danielle had overheard a conversation between the two brothers when Zayn said he did not want to fall in love with his life. And he thinks to end his life with a different girl every night.

My eyes fell directly on the novel which was wide open on me. It's a few thoughts came to me queasy. Zayn does he want more fall in love? This means perhaps that he never fall in love with me.

I lifted a shot head towards the white door of my room when I heard the door slam home. Without leaving the door of eyes, I listened carefully to the sound of approaching steps more of my room. I looked at the bedroom door waiting for someone to deign to enter carefully.

I saw the golden handle down until the door opens slowly. A little curly head stuck his head in my room before I got a big smile on his face.

Danielle.

I gave him a little wave of the hand she approached, she entered fully into the room her favorite magazine Glamour, by hand. Slowly, she sat next to my body, then she placed her soft lips on the top of my cheek.