Chapter 27 ✔️

I was in a beautiful dream when I heard the alarm on my phone was just ringing for quite a few seconds. I opened my eyes just seeing the morning light had finally appeared through the white room curtains. Then I felt the person sleeping next to me removed his arm was around my hip.

The incessant ringing of my phone stopped, leaving a silence in the room. Zayn just placed my phone near me before dropping on the bed Only his breathing lulled sleeper where I was. I closed his eyes trying to sleep again not wanting to leave the beautiful brown that was near me. I stood quietly lying on his stomach, then slowly I resserrais cushion there was near me.

The blanket draped my body, went down my back, stopping the level of my hips. A shiver ran down my huge body when the brown kissed the bottom of my back, all the way back to my neck.

Me- Hmmm.

Zayn- Baby It's 6:30! You start your exams in an hour and a half.

Me- I did not want to go.

Zayn- But you must go there, go up.

The bed tilted slightly on the left when Brown got up from it, leaving me alone under the sheets. I heard her every move in the enclosure, then nothing. I turned in bed, always the sheet over my body to observe carefully, a smug smile stretched my lips.

Zayn said softly up his boxers down his legs before removing the elastic at her waist. The white fabric clung wonderfully small buttocks. Pakistan then bent down to take my panties between his fingers, and then turned around, smiling at me.

Zayn- Look!

Lace hit the bed next to me. I grabbed my end between your fingers, and then I sat on the bed back to him to be able to put it on. I stood my turn to his bed, his arms crossed over my chest trying to hide while they try my bra or put a few things.

My eyes roam the floor where all our belongings were scattered everywhere, but it was not found. I wonder where he can be well hidden in my business surely.

Zayn- That's what you looking for?

I rolled my eyes at once to Zayn who looked at me with a smile and my hanged its index lingerie. I made a slight nod of the head while advancing towards him, a rather embarrassed smile on his face.

Me- Yes, you can make me?

Zayn- Why are you hiding?

Zayn also walked to my half naked body to cross a few inches between us. When he was standing right in front of me, I looked up at her face to plunge into his.

Me- Because I-I do not like when people look at me naked.

Zayn- But yet yesterday I watched you entirely.

Me- But there was not much light in the room.

I made a slight start when its cold hand touched my arm, so you can remove and the second. His teeth caught her lower lip when my chest looked completely naked in front of him. I closed my eyes when he tenderly placed a light kiss on the top of my right breast while going back to my neck.

One of his hands placed at the bottom of my back to bring our two bodies against each other. My chest was now pressed against the chest of my big brown while it continued to kiss me passionately neck. My hand came down from the top of his chest to his left hand to be able to tear my bra hands.

Zayn- You're beautiful this morning.

His warm breath gently patted the palm of my neck which made me tenderly close eyes when shiver ran the whole of my body.