Chapter 7✔️

I closed the zipper of my bag. I slammed my locker door shut. I put my bag on my shoulder, and I took the way out. I went down the central staircases before falling just in the lobby. Hall which also was always filled with students to believe that they did not want to get out of here.

I slipped between all students like everyday. I grabbed the big golden and cold before a good fuck handle. The glass door opened, leaving a small spring wind sweep my long brown hair. When I finally made out, I réajustai the collar of my jacket before hitting the dozens of steps, was in front of my university.

Arriving at the bottom, I put away my phone in my bag while advancing to the bar there were further. But I was off in my tracks when I heard a horn sounding in the street. I turned my long hair-blowing. I looked at him the source of the noise. Finally I saw his big black car. She gave me goosebumps.

He gave me a hand signal, that I approach, which I did.

Upon nearing it, I approached the driver's side, where the window was open. He was quietly trying to smoke a cigarette. He took of his dry lips before spitting the smoke in the air, without letting go of my eyes.

Zayn- I'll take you back, go up.

I apparently did not had much choice, but I loved playing with fire.

Me- What if I do not want? I said while facing the gaze.

His pupils dilated suddenly, he really did not like when I told him no. But I loved really excited.

Zayn- Do not make me get out of the car Alex.

His hand closed on the wheel. Zayn was not the kind of boy who was denied something. He was upset at that time. I saw his knuckles become white to force tighten the wheel. It was his thing to manage his anger.

Me- I have a bus to take Zayn. I say a small smile.

Zayn- Alex. He said before adding. Get in the car.

I loved playing with her nerves, but I do not really want to abuse it. I gave him a look before a tour of the car. Arrive before the passenger door, I put my hand on the doorknob before opening.

Zayn- Alex !!

I heard my name in the distance. I knew very well who called me, I ran my tongue between my lips. I turned to face him who threw me a questioning look.

Zayn- Alex rises. Zayn insisted that was in the car.

I lowered my head. I gently lifted to Nathan who was on the other side of the road. I gave him a small negative nod. I really did not want it insists. I turned my back, before getting into the big car Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were always on the way to my house. There was silence in the car. Our heart beats were in step with the music from the radio. I looked up his growing stubble. He passed his hand over his cheek, scratching before passing it in her brown hair.