Chapter 22✔️

I lay quietly in my big bed, dreaming spirit of Jenna. I dreamed she said again and again horrible things about me.

I heard a noise come from my great room, which woke me gently. I pulled out a groan a bit upset that we wake up from this dream when I was about to hit Jenna. I was finally able to make him eat his words, even if it was not reality.

I turned my head towards the source of the noise, making flutter my eyes to try to adapt to the sunlight passing through the curtains of my room. My closet doors were wide open. A brown back to me there was in the process of digging through my stuff, trying to make as smooth as possible. I gently frowned, seeing the blond and brown hair my friend.

I wonder what Danielle was doing here, at home. I also wonder who could let her in my house while my mother works normally in this hour. A go if she decided to leave later today. Brown swore softly when she knocked one of my top. She bent down to pick it up gently before handing in his place.

So I took this time it does not dig to finally speak.

Me- Danielle?

Brown made a slight jump on herself then she turned to me a small smile and a senior in my hands.

Me- This is my top? I asked, surprised.

His eyes lowered on top she was holding. She then looked at me slightly shy.

Dani'- Yes. Your mom opened me and served me coffee and I am amazed it, so she told me to come pick up a top in your room. You admitted it. Maybe it bothers you? Asked the confused brunette.

Me- No, not at all, she was right to do that. I took support on my hands before sitting down in front of her. You came just why? I asked, smiling.

Dani'- Well I already thought that 10 hours you'd be standing. Explained the brunette laughs.

Me- It's Saturday Danielle, I sleep until noon the weekend. I confessed.

Dani'- Sorry. Apologized beautiful mixed race.

A shy smile flashed on her angelic face. I returned again before gently patting my bed for her to come sit down. She sat smiling beside me watching my closet that was open in front of us.

Dani'- You have beautiful clothes. She admitted.

Me- Thank you, I smiled. You can put one of my top if you want. I proposed to Danielle.

Dani'- Thank you it is nice, I use your bathroom? Asked Danielle showing my bathroom finger.

Me- Yes go ahead, I accepted.

She gave me a beautiful smile on his face and then she walked to the door of my bathroom. She closed the door behind her.

I got up from my big bed to approach me in my wardrobe there was near the window. I searched each hanger looking for an outfit to wear to today. Besides, I was really wondering what I would do. If I had to stay home, it was no use I dress. I was out of my thoughts by Danielle came out of my large bathroom with wide eyes.

Me- What happened to you? I asked, smiling.

Dani'- Your bathroom is huge shower and large bath just for you. She said her eyes in heart, and this huge wall mirror.