Chapter 26 ✔️

This chapter contains a lemon section (scene of writing an explicit sex)
You do not have to read the passage, if you do not like it.

It will not affect the rest of the story.

Happy reading.

_____________________

I descended the stairs joining the kitchen where my mother was sitting alone at the table. A cup of coffee was laid before her while she was reading a book in the library lounge.

I walked behind her without a word my purse and a business bag that held my left shoulder, to join the cabinet. I was really hungry and I had not eaten much for lunch. I opened it to find food during my trip to the mall.

Mom- Where are you?

I put the package in my purse before turning to her. She was standing in front of me a cup of coffee in hand. Since Jenna had told her about Zayn it checked every time I go and come, whether I attended Danielle.

Me- I'll spend the afternoon with Danielle and tonight I sleep with Vanessa.

Mom- Who?

Me- Vanessa, the blonde who came home to sleep the other day.

Mom- Ah yes, but Danielle I do not prefer you the way. Me- Okay, but this is my friend. I replied dryly.

Mom- Yes I know, but I wish you had a little RECONDITIONED today for tomorrow you start your exams. Calmly threw my mother.

Me- Mom tonight I review with 'Nessa.

Mom- Yeah.

Me- See you tomorrow.

I slowly walked toward her to make her a light kiss on the top of the cheek while sending him a huge smile, to make him forget that I was spending the day with Danielle. But my mother was not so influenced it, except with Jenna. Besides, I always wonder how my mother was able to believe his story, so she knew Zayn before.

Who would believe that he is with his head dealer Angel, his killer smile, her big brown eyes surrounded by long lashes brown. Instead, it looked like a little lost puppy a dealer.

While looking at my cell phone, I opened the front door of my house, knowing that Danielle was waiting for me outside. I raised my head when I was on the steps of my porch watching her tiny, dark gray car. Danielle was driving his phone in his hands too, so I guess she sends messages with his little half, as I did with Zayn.

Although they work, they always had time to chat with their friends. When they had a little quiet time, they took their cell phones to be able to share with us some cute little texting.

I spent my business bag drop at the rear of the car, then I rode passenger side next to her. I bent towards her to kiss her cheek soft as a sign of greeting. Danielle turned to my front porch to make a small wave to my mother who was at the door of my house to watch us.

She really does not trust Danielle. She imagined that she would take me to her that she would lock me with him to take drugs. My mother has quite a vivid imagination, but she did not know is that I saw Zayn in secret.

Dani'- So tonight you sleep with Zayn? Danielle threw smiling.

Me- Yeah. I replied, smiling.

Dani'- It will give you courage to tomorrow, if you know what I mean.

His left eye was closed slowly to me a slight wink argued that his sentence. I returned the head to the landscape not wanting to show him my mild discomfort.