Chapter 20✔️

I stood before the mirror in my bathroom to inspect the blue marks Aiden had created on my neck. They faded gradually. I pressed gently on one of the brands, which made me wince. They were still as bad as the first day for me.

I took the tube of foundation was in front of me, before I apply the blue.

After having covered my neck, I slowly raised my head seeing that the foundation does not quite hide the injury.

I lowered my eyes to a sky blue scarf he was close to me. I hung it around my neck trying to hide the bruises.

Then I left the bathroom joining my room.

I took my book bag and my phone and I took the road on the ground floor.

Since Thursday I was not being returned.

I walked slowly into the kitchen while my mother was lunching alone. I sat next to her while most natural possible.

Mom- You put scarves you now.

Me- Uh, yes, I said, hanging his head. I wanted to show Dad that I love her gift that's all, and then it goes with my top. I said, smiling.

Mom- Are you sure you want to go to school today? Questioned my mother.

Me- Yes.

Mom- But you was sick all weekend and yesterday, you no longer have a fever?

Me- No. Then today is Tuesday and I have an exam in the first hour. I lied to my mother.

She gave me a little smile while continuing his cup of coffee.

Me- You can drop me please?

Mom- Why do not you take the bus?

Me- Because I lost my card.

Mom- Okay.

I gave him a smile in thanks and then I continued my lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of my first lesson.

After collecting my things and put my bag on my shoulder, I went out into the hallway to join my next class.

I walked through the halls head in my thoughts, as every day.

I looked up when a group of girls were in the middle of the hallway. I made a small smile their they made me before pulling away to let me pass. I continued when I saw Nathan in the bottom of spirited talk with her friends.

I stopped suddenly.

I do not want to see, much less talk to him. Seeing no other way to avoid it, I took the lane to my left to get to my classroom was right behind him.

I made a detour for five minutes just to avoid it.

When I was behind him, I opened the door of my classroom before entering. Some students were already there as well as my teacher. I gave him a small smile before leaving me sitting by Vanessa.

The door opened, letting Nathan and his idiot smile.

He walked over to the seated was coincidentally behind Vanessa and me. Nathan sat in the office who was right behind me before leaving his business.