✧・゚: * One: Getting Lost Somewhere ✧・゚:*

"Hey, Papi... I don't think we're going in the right direction!"

"I know where exactly where we're heading, okay? So you calm 'yo white ass down, I got this."

"Everytime you say that, you don't really 'got' it!"

"I can't hear you, honey! This engine is really loud!"

Jose and Brock are in a foreign country for a show. Having wrapped up the production, they decide to take the day off by exploring the neighborhood. However, Brock's awful sense of direction and Jose's stubborn nature have them running around circles.

"I think we were supposed to take a left!" Brock yells after Jose takes a sharp right, his forehead hitting the side of the car. "Owww."

"I'm sorry baby," Jose reaches for Brock with one hand, but the other immediately swats it away.

"Get both of your hands on the wheel!!!"

"Look, we took a left, okay? I am stressing out here, Christine!!!"

By now, they were practically yelling at each other. While seated next to each other. And none of that was helping.

"We just took a right! Are you kidding me?!"

"We took two left turns and then a right by that corner! That's what you said, babe! Get your fucking directions right!"

"Okay, okay... I'm trying!"

"Jesus and all the saints, bless our souls."

In the end, both of them lose total track of trajectory and eventually settle for a small pizza shack they encounter along the way. The management had to fetch both of them from the diner, but Brock and Jose definitely agreed that it was the most fun they had in a long time.