》ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE《

I just watched the Reunion episode and I've made a decision. I strongly believe it's the right thing to do, not just for my own peace of mind, not just for all of you... but for our Brooke Lynn and Vanessa Vanjie.

They gave us what we were always looking for, the romance that never came to be with Pearlet, or Craquaria, but nothing lasts forever. I'm sure we've all gone through our own experiences of breakups and this is just another one between two people. We have to respect that and wish both of them the best. Brooke Lynn and Vanjie are stars. We owe them a lot for making us laugh and smile these past few months.

Having said my piece, I'm going to discontinue my Branjie fanfictions (AILWY and LMHY) for a while. No, this isn't permanently, maybe just until all of us have moved on from this ending of a chapter and we can all look back one day and think only of the good memories together.

That being said, I'm going to culminate this journey by writing my Branjie Breakup AU mini series in my main oneshot book "Let Me Hold You", as a parting gift to our lovely stars.

No, I'm not leaving my account. We're just going to take a different direction, and I hope you will still be with me. If you want to see anything from me in the future, please let me know! My DMs and SC are both open for you.

Please look forward to my last Branjie oneshot for a while as I promise to do my best. It's my way of coming to terms with all of this drama as well. I won't rush writing it to make sure I get my thoughts across.

I've met so much amazing people in here, and there are too much to name. There's my drag family, the friends I love, the readers who always make me smile, and just everyone who has been here. I'm not going to throw all of that away - never. Let's be together for a long time. Let's keep supporting both of our beautiful queens. ❤ Thank you!

#teambrookelynn #teamyvie #thankyoubranjie

♡ Nadine