✧・゚: * Six: Making Fun of One Another ✧・゚:*

Note: I have no idea what the hell I'm doing 😂 Also, dedicated to the lovely mxrtina04! She made my night ❤ Also thank you for helping this little book get 1K reads and 100 votes! I am overwhelmed by your support! Love y'all!

Brooke is currently on a U.S. tour by popular demand, while Vanjie just arrived in London for a show. They both miss each other, but the only thing that can bridge the distance between them in the present, is the saving grace that is social media.

However, things start to go downhill from there.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: where are ya boooo

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: I'm at the beach. I wish you were here.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: you sneaky little white ass

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: I got a nice booty, mind you!

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: you should be working asdfgkhl

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: uughh youre so lucky 😭

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: gotta work tonight

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: I love you, Vanj. But you should really learn proper capitalization. It's giving me a headache.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: aint got no time fo dat papi dont you change the subject

*tweet tweet*

Vanjie receives a notification from her Twitter app, saying that Brooke Lynn had just posted a tweet. The queen intended to distract her a bit from work.

》》》
Brooke Lynn Hytes @Bhytes1

People who don't use proper capitalization while texting. #brookelynnhates

● just now
《《《

Brooke Lynn's tweet makes Vanjie burst into laughter. Determined to get back at the queen, she sends her a private message.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: hey!!! oh bitch dont get started i got all the guns right here

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: I bet you don't, haha.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: if the world knew you was a big bully

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: They wouldn't believe it.

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: adfghlgjlkadhalsfjfjslaf

i.love.this.old.shady.bitch💋: Don't you hit random letters on me!

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: asdflgldjshflgpekajfkg

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: eashddlfofekfudgskfotlldjsurngkg

cookie monster is a drag queen 🍪👑: agsjfkfiehfjrkehfjfosownfnf

*tweet tweet*

Another notification pops up in Vanjie's phone, making her giggle. On the other end, Brooke is brimming with joy while holding his phone. She's smiling from ear to ear and could not contain how much she missed her cookie. The bypassers on the beach give him judgemental looks, but she doesn't mind any of them.