>>> AUTHOR'S NOTE <<<

We're almost halfway through this journey! ❤❤❤

That being said... I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but I won't be writing an update today because I am exhausted from a long day of errands around the city and I just don't have the strength to write something that would fit the next prompt in my current mood as it would require a jolly piece. I'll make it up to you by trying to put up a double update tomorrow, so I hope that is fine with you! ❤ Thank you so much for understanding. I'm going to try and sleep earlier today as well.

On that note, I would also like to send my special bestie online, Dylan (or the talented writer FerociousLion840 as you may know him) all of my love and prayers as he will start to attend conversion therapy today. It's a painful decision of his parents. Yes, at this time of day, it's very real and it still exists.

I believe we all have even just the slightest idea of how hard it could be to go through that, but over the past week of getting to know this guy, I admire his strength and I just know that he'll get through it if he never loses sight of his identity and purpose. He's brightened up my days a lot in the past and I can't even begin to describe how therapeutic and inspiring our conversations were, because I didn't realize that at the time I was giving him life advice, I was actually speaking to myself as well. And it pains me to see now that he's finally achieved happiness and the love if his life, his family is trying to take that away.

I've done all I could to make sure he doesn't forget that and lose sight of who he is, but if you have ANY messages for him, I would really appreciate if you could leave them below in the comments or on his profile / message board. You may not know him personally, but if you love my work, then you have to know that he and his stories are some of my biggest inspirations for them. Dylan may not be able to see them now or any time sooner, but I would love for him to see it when he gets the chance or comes back. This is me asking for a favor. ❤

Once again, thank you so much for all of your support and I hope that everybody is doing well! I love talking to all of you and I've met some very special people along the way (know you're one of those). For instance, I felt incredibly happy earlier when the lovely That_Bitch_Yes_Her named one of the important characters of her new book after me! From the bottom of this loner's heart... thank you! I will see you all tomorrow.

♡ Nadine