✧・゚: * Nine: Hugging ✧・゚:*

Note:  Requested by BasiaPh, here you go honey ❤ This is the sequel to my oneshot, Time To Go ♤ Final, which you can find in my other Branjie collection book (Let Me Hold You). Reading this as a standalone is fine, but you will be able to appreciate it more if you read the preceeding chapter.

It's been three weeks since Brock left for the tour, and now he's finally coming back. Jose has been waiting for this moment since forever, and no matter how much he tried to reassure Brock that he was doing fine without his other half, he can fool everyone but his own heart.

The past few weeks without Brock was torture. Jose knew every single one of Brock's schedules and that made it harder.

At some point of the day, Jose just wanted to ask Brock if he already had dinner, but that would be in the way of Brock's work and he wouldn't be able to reply anyway.

At some point of the day, Jose just wanted to call Brock and hear his voice, but that would only get in the way of the little time Brock had to rest.

At some point of the day, Jose wanted to tweet about Brock and wait for his reply like usual, but that would only be in the way of Brock's schedules and add to the millions of things he had to think about.

There were so many factors he had to consider before Jose could reach Brooke, and so for most days, the only words that connected them were sweet morning greetings and quick good night messages. These were enough for a while, but Jose needed more.

Only when Brock was finally away did he realize that no picture can compare to the sensation of his touch, no call can satisfy Jose'a longing for his voice, no video can make up for the gestures they shared discreetly in the crowd, and no words could replace the sweet taste of Brock's lips when Jose needed it most.

While he was trying to keep the older queen sane, he was slowly losing his mind to the circumstance. Amd today, all of the hardships are finally coming to an end.

"Flight 143 has landed..."

"There goes his plane," thought Jose as he stood up from his seat at the designated waiting area, rushing towards the gates to see the passengers who arrived.

But who was he kidding? Brock would never be amongst the people who rushed to get out of the plane first. If anything, he was the type to wait for the whole crowd to clear out so that he would be comfortable in his own path with nobody else in the way.

For an overly excited Jose who arrived at the airport 3 hours earlier... these extra minutes of waiting were torture. Every passenger that came through the gates were either rushing to get out of the airport, or running towards their loved ones. It was mostly the latter, and Jose never felt smaller and lonely.

As the crowd finally cleared out, the doors opened to reveal the man Jose had waited an eternity for, the same man wearing a cap of their very own ship name, the one who had his arms open to Jose before the younger one even saw him.

Jose dashed towards Brock, as fast as his legs could carry him. He didn't even bother to control his speed, his heart racing rapidly. Jose threw himself at Brock in full force, and just as expected, Brock took it all, excitedly wrapping his arms around Jose.

"Bitch, I missed you."

"I missed you so much, too..." Brock planted a kiss on Jose's forehead, like it was a lifelong tradition he yearned to keep and protect.

Still holding Jose in his arms, the two of them couldn't care any less about what was going on around them. The world simply melted and they were the only characters left in the scene.

"Did you they give you a hard time at airport?"

"No."

"No creepy stalkers?"

"None."

"No sexy flight attendants?"

"Not at all. Didn't even bother to look."

"Did you gave away them cookies, boo?"

"Never."

Satisfied with Brock's answers, Jose melted into his embrace, if that was even possible with how tightly they were already hugging each other. After three whole weeks of being away, Jose took his sweet time to register Brock's scent back into his sytem. He took his time feeling every inch of his existence, to make sure none of this was a dream.

"I love you," Brock whispered into Jose's ear before giving him a soft peck on the cheek.

Jose wrapped his arms around Brock as they both made their way out of the airport, like lovely newlyweds on their way to the long-anticipated honeymoon. Jose made sure to keep sight of Brock at all times, even to the extent of hiring a driver just this once so that they could cuddle with each other on the way home.

The best hugs aren't the ones shared in front of the cameras, or at family gatherings, or even at home. The   finest embrace that the couple shared is the one that kept them going while they were away from each other, the sweet warmth after a long time of waiting for loved one's return.

And the two couldn't be happier to be reunited.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

[A/N Tadah! Reunion fulfilled! I hope you enjoyed it, let me know in the comments! I wanted to try my hand at the minimal but impactful use of dialogue, which explains the ditection I decided to take for this oneshot. I hope you read the prequel to this, and I truly wish you enjoyed it. Also, a quick shoutout to the lovely FerociousLion840 who kept me amused last night and did a writing fest with me so I could finish this! I love you all ♡ Nadine]