𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"MM, KOL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Aurelia couldn't stifle her yawn when her eyes fluttered open, blinking a few times as she adjusted to the morning rays shining through the curtains-not to mention the six foot tall man hovering over her, eyes focused on her sleepy expression. "Creep. You were staring at me."

"It's called admiring." Kol corrected with a small chuckle, letting his lips press against the corner of her own. "And mind you, it's extremely romantic." Rolling her eyes, the woman pulled her blankets upwards, only for him to hold her wrist. "Ah-keep it this way, I like the view-" With a playfully offended gasp, she lightly smacked his bare chest.

"One, you're such a pervert-" As she began to speak, she stopped to stifle a moan as she felt his lips brush past her ear, sucking on her lobe as he shamelessly took it in between his teeth. "Two!" She forced out, hands pushing against his shoulders to increase the distance between them. "There's nothing to look at, dumbass." He laughed once again, nearing her despite her continuous pressure on his chest.

"That's not what you were calling me a few hours ago, sweetheart." And he slotted their lips together before she could respond with any protest or violent action; she quickly let her palms slide up his shoulders and wrap themselves around her neck, eagerly parting her lips to deepen the intimate moment.

Within moments, her legs had wrapped around his hips to spin him over, making him pull away from her as his back hit the mattress and she sat up on his abdomen, pads of her fingers teasingly tracing over his well-sculpted torso. "I assume you're the one who turned my alarm off?" With a mischievous look, he slowly nodded at her question. "Kol, I've got to leave for Mystic Falls today! You agreed to it, too." Her whine was followed with a slight groan from his form as she sat comfortably on his hips.

"How do you expect for me to let go of you when you're such a damn tease, hmm?" He asked, making her raise an eyebrow as she began to smirk challengingly, and she ran her hand through her locks. "Aurelia..." His tone dropped octaves lower to warn her. "Love, now you're just asking me to tie you to the bed." It was her turn to laugh as she bent over to near his handsome visage, adjusting her hips to tease him further.

"So two and a half weeks of dates and sex wasn't good enough for you?" She asked, continuing to play with him as he shook his head adamantly. "But you agreed to it, too. Another week and I'd go back. After all, this was a break for me. Plus, people like Caroline are going to be worried sick-"

"They can survive a little longer without you." He whined, reaching up to her once again, but she held him down. "Darling! It's been weeks since we saw each other in person." Looking at her pointedly, he continued his proposal. "And they're all immortal! They've got nothing but time."

"Mm...I suppose you're right." She hummed over his lips. "I suppose they can go a little while longer without me..." She smiled and sat up, looking at the open curtains in their room. "You do realize that anyone can see us if they just look up from the street, don't you?" Kol suddenly sat up, large arms wrapping around her waist as he looked up at her.

"Is that not the fun of it?" With a disbelieving and amused laugh, Aurelia flicked her wrist to shut the curtains, letting the room dim further for the relief of her eyes. "At least I have you all to myself now, don't I? And your pesky magic, of course." With another nod, she began to trace his bottom lip with her thumb.

"Sure." She replied, her mind temporarily going towards his words.

"All to myself."

Was she a bitch for thinking back to what had happened two weeks ago, with her memories, her death? Even as she was with him?

"Darling?" Blinking twice, she focused on his chocolate eyes, with a small, "yes?". "You stopped paying attention to me for a moment. It was agonizing." He mumbled as she rested both arms on his shoulders once again. "While you're with me, the only person you're allowed to think about is me."