EPILOGUE [UNEDITED]

Aurelia exhaled loudly, taking a sip from a blood bag as she sat on the bed in her hotel room. She was in Grove Hill, a town near Mystic Falls. She wanted to be close to Caroline and Liz, at all times.

She had compelled the staff to let her stay there almost a month ago. That was her home for the time being, or until she had found a way to get rid of the spell in Mystic Falls. She stood up and walked over to the open books on her table, taking a glance at the largest one.

She sighed, looking at the title at the top of the page. The Parker Bloodline. She would research on the spell, and her own family until she was satisfied. And that would probably be never.

She had been doing this for almost a month.

Almost a whole goddamn month. Time was going by way too slowly.

If a month seems so long ago, then what would 1863 be like? A few billion eons?

"Please, do call me Stefan." He requested, as she smiled.

"Then you must call me Aurelia."

-

"It has been a lovely birthday, Stefan. Thank you very much." She said, as she walked with him across the gardens of the Veritas estate.

"You're welcome. I am still surprised though, that you are just days younger than me." He said.

He kissed her, and she held tighter to his wet shirt, responding.

-

"I love you, Miss Aurelia Carina Parker. I love you with all my heart. Will you have this young, unintelligent, idiot for a man?"

"Stefan Salvatore," She said, her voice breaking as she spoke, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks. She began to hear the chant of the countdown.

"7... 6... 5... 4..." Stefan waited for her answer, his beautiful eyes full of hope.

The last three seconds came, as she smiled. "I will have this young angel for a man." She said. "I will forever love you, Stefan Salvatore."

-

She was too caught up looking at his dark, chartreuse-green colored eyes, also nearing him. However, she also looked at his thin, pale pink lips. She exhaled slowly; her eyes fluttering shut. He lightly placed his hands on her waist, slowly pulling her towards him to shorten the already short distance between them.

He delicately kissed her soft lips, closing his eyes. The two pulled each other closer, with Aurelia wrapping her arms around his neck and Stefan wrapping his around her petite waist. The shoes in her hands fell to the ground, as their lips moved together.

-

In a flash, their lips connected. Stefan had pulled her close to him by pressing his hands against her back. Aurelia closed her eyes, her hands on his neck and cheeks, as their lips moved.

They pulled away, but he didn't hesitate to capture her lips once again. She smiled into the kiss, her mixed thoughts turning into one of love.

-

She let out another breath right before she felt his warm lips lightly resting on hers. The two only slightly moved their lips for a few seconds, nothing more.

-

She felt his lips crash onto hers. Her eyes closed as one of her hands lightly sat on his cheek, her thumb caressing it as a small tear fell down her cheek from joy.

She blinked several times, before looking back at the book, where a drop of blood had fallen. She rolled her eyes, wiping the drop away.

Welp, not gonna return this book.

Her phone rang, pulling her out of her thoughts. She looked at the caller ID before smiling. "Hello, Aunt Liz."

"Hey, Aurelia. How's it going?"

"I'm still reading, and looking for ways to despell the spell because I can't walk in and siphon the magic."

"I meant, how are you?" Aurelia sighed. "And be honest."

"Not that much better." She answered. "It still hurts."

"I know how it feels. Time is all you can give it." Aurelia smiled once again. "Isn't it?"

"It is, Aunt Liz." She said. "I can't wait to meet up tomorrow."

"Me too. I'm getting bored here." She chuckled, before her phone buzzed, telling her that there was an incoming call.

"Aunt Liz, I'm getting another call." She said. "Can I call you back?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Thanks." She paused. "I love you, Aunt Liz."

"I love you, too, sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow." Aurelia hung up, before taking the unknown number.

"Hello? This is Aurelia Parker." She said. A muffled female voice came through, making her frown. "Hi, sorry, I didn't get that, can you please—"

"Ma?" Her eyes widened.

"Karissa?"

~

And that's The Original Heretic, guys. We have ended this book with a total of 8,166 reads, 333 votes and 50 comments. You guys have no idea how happy I am for this.

Thank you all so much for dedicating time to this book, and I hope you all enjoyed it.

The definitely will be a sequel, and I'll tell you when it's supposed to release. As of right now, the title is "The Recurrence."

Look out for it!

-Aria