THIRTY-ONE [UNEDITED]

To: aureliaparker1107@gmail.com

Subject: College!

Hey, 'Lia!

How was vacation? What did you do? How's Stefan? Great, I hope for the two of you! I just wanted to remind you that the term's starting soon, and move-in day's in a week. You need to come stay for some time before we go off to college. We redecorated most of the house, and you have your own room!

Although, I don't see any use for it now that we're going to stay on campus...

Jeremy and Elena are doing well, and they miss you [and so does Damon]!

Anyway, get back to me soon with a picture or a call 'cause I miss you way too much!

Love,

Care

--

To: careforbes92@gmail.com

Subject: College

Hey, Caroline!

Vacation's going absolutely great with Stefan. We've travelled all around the world, and our flight back to New York's this week. From there, we're going to drive to Mystic Falls.

By the way, I got you a bunch of things from Zurich, Budapest, Luzern, Venice, and several other places! Yeah, we have a whole backpack full of gifts for you and the rest. The other things we did, well...

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll make it back in time to stay over, so Stefan will drop me off at college for move-in day, and then we can gossip and catch up!

Missing you,

Aurelia

"And send." Aurelia said, clicking on the send icon, before she giggled at Stefan's attempt to distract her by placing kisses on the back of her neck. "Stefan!" She exclaimed, turning to face him. He placed a quick kiss on her lips, before shutting her laptop and picking her out of her chair. She laughed, letting him throw her onto the bed. He jumped onto the soft mattress next to her, and she looked at him, before turning over so that she could kiss him.

He groaned in annoyance once she pulled away and got off the bed. "I was having fun!" He said. She smiled, glancing at him as she walked to her large backpack.

"You do know that our flight to New York's in two days, right?" She asked, as he watched her open her bag. He observed her features, noticing the change in her looks during the whole of summer.

She had tanned a little bit, and she had cut her hair so that it was no longer as her waist, but two inches past her shoulders instead. However, it had grown a bit, so she had medium-length hair.

Silas blinked his eyes several times, wondering what he was doing making such observations when she was clearly with him for use.

Besides, he was more than successful collecting her power. He was able to compel her to do almost anything. She was his girlfriend. He pressed his lips into a straight line, puzzled.

For three months, they were fooling around, and he could swear on his future grave that he wasn't in love with her, but he felt different around her.

Oh, what was he even saying?

"What're you looking at, Salvatore?" Aurelia asked, raising an eyebrow. Silas smirked, looking at her.

"Oh, I was just thinking of your outfit. I've never actually seen you in... shorts." He said, his voice deep. Aurelia kept her things on a table near the bed, before she walked to him and climbed onto the bed and him to the point where she was straddling him. He gave her a mischievous smile, before interlocking their lips.