Agent 001's FIRST Character Questionnaire! [Part1]

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening and Welcome to our first ever Character Questionnaire! I'm Bianca (you probably already know me but its good manners to present yourself anyways) and as you may know me, I'm the author of this fanfic Agent 001... Direction". 

Since they don't pay me for that job, I got a little gig (lies) as a Talk Show Host and now I will be asking questions to none other than the Characters of the fan fic!

*Audience applaud and cheer*

Alright! How about if we introduce them? Come on in Catrina Martinez!

*Audience applause*

Catrina: Hello! What's up Bianca?

Nothing much, how about you? How's the job?

Catie: Well, I am... Handling it...

They must be tough... It happens... Well, we have a couple of questions coming from our readers, they would like to ask you some about the story, are you up for it?

Catie: Let's give it a try.

Alright, the first question comes from @animalrescuer, She would like to ask you "Do you get the feeling that Melanie could be your long lost sister?"

Catie: Well, if she was to happen, that would be pretty awesome, and messed up from the author--

What's that supposed to mean? -.-

Catie: BUT... No, because my long lost sister is supposed to be 12 years old by now... Melanie is 15. So sadly no... Either way, our parents wouldn't handle us as sisters.

True that... But you've been good friends lately, that is good!

Catie: Yup.

Alright, the next question it's for Ms. Roseline McAdams...

Catie: Um... Roseline isn't here today, she told me she was having this important mee--

Come on out Ms. McAdams!

Catie: --ting with her-WHAT? SHE'S HERE?!

Roseline: Hello everyone! *waves at the crowd, crowd cheers*

Hello Ms. McAdams, How have you've been doing lately?

Rose: Oh, so much paperwork going on in the agency, you could not believe.

Catie: What are you doing here?

Rosie: I got a day off today for the interview.

Catie: You told me you had a meeting today with the chief. -.-

So, The question from Ms. McAdams is, "What equipment were you using to transfer info? a TSS-17?"

Rose: This comes from a reader? More like an agent if you ask me *laughs*

Catie: Is there even a TSS-17?

Rosie: *ignoring Catrina* Well, I technically used my iMac that I have in my office, the computer has the newest version of the TSS-17, which is the TSS-19 2.0, So I transfer the info into Catrina's iPhone, just as simple as that.

Catie: Oh, so you tell the readers and not me?

Rose: Last time you "asked" me, you ended up pranking me. And then asking me for money.