Agent 001's 2nd Character Questionnaire! [Part 2]!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... *15 minutes later* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *COUGH COUGH COUGH* ... *clearing throat* AHEM... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD....

WE'RE BACK! TO PART 2 OF THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!

Readers: FINALLY! ABOUT TIME!!

Sorry guys, I had so many stuff to do these past weeks and they are killing me at school. You know the IB Program? well we have that at my school and they are being the biggest pain in my big ass.

Catie: Is your ass that big? 

 Almost like Nicki Minaj's... and pretend I did not just said that, SO. Here we are with the protagonists of Agent 001, Catrina, Melo, and the boys here... Wait, we're missing something...

Harry: What do you mean something? Like what?

I don't know... It's something like... AHA! I REMEMBER!! Where is--

Niall: --The Barbecue sauce?

*Everyone looks at him weirdly* What?

Niall: Do you have any barbecue sauce? because these Chicken McNuggets cannot be eaten by themselves, and I had enough with the Nandos excuses, I need barbecue.

Dude, The only Nandos in America is like about 925 miles away from here, What do you expect? We're poor -_-

Liam: Niall, that's it mate, just drop it.

Niall: Okay, I understand... But by any chance do you have Barbecue sauce?

Liam: *facepalming himself*

Someone bring this Child of The Universe some Barbecue Sauce, PLEASE. So, where are we on-- OH! WE WERE MISSING PAUL! Let's give it up for Paul Higgins everyone!

*Everyone cheers louder than when the boys came in* WOOOOOHOOOO YEAHH!! GOOO PAUL!!! PAUL! PAUL! PAUL!

Zayn: How could he get more standing ovation?

Paul: Hello everyone! how is it going? thank you Bianca from inviting me today....

No problem Paul, you are PAULWAYS welcome!

Catie/Melo: hahaha, she used "Paulways"

Alright, so Higgie, this question is from @animalrescuer!

Harry: Do you always get questions from the same reader?

Shut up Harry. PAUL, Have you ever thought of making an app called TemPaul run? It could be about the lads running away from you and trying to sneak off. Like a parody thing to temple run.

Catie: haha! She used it again!

Melo: LOL!

Paul: That sounds interesting...

Louis: that would be entertaining... It would be nice being on the other side for once....

Paul: Well, that's because you lads are always being the biggest pain on my neck.