Chapter 16: This Keeps Getting Better And Better.

Dedicating this to @BieberLynch51D, because she is my close friend in real life lol.

Have mercy with me and these edits I'm doing. I hope it's good.

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: This Keeps Getting Better And Better.

*SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHHH*

"LOUIS!!!! GO SLOWER DAMN IT!!!"

"If I go slow then we'll never get there!"

"WE WILL NEVER GET THERE EITHER WAY IF YOU KEEP TURNING ON THOSE CORNERS LIKE THAT! I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG YOU DUMBASS!!"

"If I die young, Bury me in England, Lay me down on a bed full of carrots♪--"

"LOUIS STOP SINGING AND LOOK FORWARD YOU IDIOT!" I cry to him as he goes 70 miles per hour on a very narrow street. "I hate carrots..." He gives a disgusted face before taking a turn to the left, making me scream my lungs out.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING DIEEEEEEE!!!!!"

###################################

*Harry's POV*

We head to the black van that fortunately Paul let us borrow it. He kind of hesitated a bit because he's a very intuitive man and could foreshadow the future of the things we touch. I don't really blame him for it, in fact, I agree with him.

"Do you have the map to the place?"

"Paul gave me the napkin that brought the address." I tell to Liam. "He had to call this woman to make sure the address was right."

"A woman? You think that Paul..." Niall starts, I stop him before he says nonsense. "No Niall, remember that he's married already. Besides, he loves his family."

"Yeah, I was thinking of that..." He sighs in relief.

"Maybe that lady is the CIA agent?" I suggest.

"What's the woman's name?" Liam asks.

I try remembering the conversation, "I think it was... Roseline or something?"

"Roseline?" Zayn talks all of the sudden. He has been quiet throughout the whole time after we found that note. I have my suspicions he is hiding something.

"Yeah, do you know her, Zayn?"

"Um.. No..." He mumbles. He is definitely hiding something. I'm the only one who noticed this. Niall and Liam were looking at each other as if they are suspecting something from Zayn.

"Zayn, do you have something to say to us that you haven't told us yet?" Liam asks worriedly.

"N-no... I don't." He studders. I look at Liam and somehow we knew what we were thinking without even saying a word. As if we had a wireless connection between us. "Zayn, tell us."

"No."

"Zayn."

"I can't tell you."

"Did Tommo ate my cereal again?!" Niall says, trying to guess what he's hiding.

"No Niall, it's not about Louie, specially what you just said. What does cereal has to do with Catrina working for th--" He abruptly stops and looks at us.