Chapter 24: Time To Get Up!

Dedicating this to... @BeauitfulVick, she is really nice and she even dedicated a chappie on her story and created a character for me O.O Whoa, that's pretty legit. Thanks! (Title reference to the boys trying to wake up Harry when they slept over at Harry's stepdad's bungalow ^.^ It's still a classic.)

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: Time To Get Up!

"SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOR.... TURN THE LIGHT OOOOFF ♪"

"The lights were off a long while ago Caty."

"Thank you for pointing that out Grams, I am not able to see well nowadays." I say sarcastic. Man, my sarcasm is on point.

"Stop talking already and focus on your chakra!"

"Stop pressuring grandmother! I just can't focus much! I don't... I DON'T KNOW!"

"Just try to pour all your energy and emotions into that stupid ball you are trying to make, IT ISN'T HARD CATRINA."

"OH REALLY GRAMS? REALLY? HAVE YOU TRIED THIS EVEN ONCE BEFORE?"

...

"EXACTLY. Now please, let me try to focus. I'm really clueless about putting emotion into this stupid fireball I'm trying to make."

"Well then."

My grandmother doesn't say a word and now the place gets even more creepier than I expected, pitch black, quiet, empty, and with this small breeze that gives me the chills every once in a while...

"So..." Grams speaks up. "Tell me about those boys... Is there anything going on?"

"Ew. No."

"Whaaat? Come on, I'm just curious."

"Why the sudden question, though?"

She completely ignores me. "They seem like nice children..."

"The oldest one is 20." I side-comment.

"Oh, really?" She sounds surprised.

"Yep, that's the same thing I said 2 months ago."

"Oh... Well, they seem nice..."

"I guess so... I mean, They could get pretty annoying for their age."

"But it looks like they treat you like part of the family, and that is very nice of them to do. The one with the gorgeous emerald eyes seems like he really cares about you."

"Emerald eyes? Oh, Curly? He doesn't care about me since the second we laid eyes on each other. And the feeling is mutual. Never did, never will."

"I don't know, it doesn't seem like it. I mean, clearly he's the one who screamed out your name and stopped you from entering the Gates..."

As she says that, the memory flashes into my mind, when I faintly heard Melanie's voice, and then Harry's. He sounded so... Broken....

"Besides, you showed the opposite of what you're saying, you started crying and then fell back into your body because you need to come back and live life."