Chapter 2

"Oh my god! I saw his hand!" Sunny beamed and I rolled my eyes as I tugged down on the sleeves on my crop top.

"He's not god Sunny, he's not even that important. I don't know why you like him so much, he's just a stuck up Canadian celebrity with looks. He isn't that cute and his singing is awful. He probably uses autotune on everything" I said and Sunny rolled her eyes.

"You're trying to impress him with your crop top and light, ripped, skinny jeans" she stated and I lightly smacked the back of her head.

"I am not, he's famous so I have to look decent instead of wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. You would kill me if I did that" I responded and she sighed.

"You're right" she agreed and then she got quiet. She clung onto the journal she had in her arms. She had told me she had drawn some fan art in there along with a couple things about how he's inspired her. To be honest, there are probably a couple love letters in there. It's not like he's going to read it.

I blew a bubble with my gum as Sunny started jumping up and down. We were three people away from meeting her idol. I rolled my eyes as she hugged me. I realized she was shaking because she was so excited. 'Please, don't cry and embarass me' I thought as a person went up to Shawn and started crying.

When the next person went up I got a good look at my little sisters obsession. Let me tell you, he was no Justin Bieber. He was actually kind of cute, his jawline was sharp, he had brown curly hair, and a strong build. No wonder why he can make almost every teenage girl swoon, he had the looks capable of doing so.

"Oh my god! Hi!" Sunny beamed as she walked up to Shawn. I followed behind her as she hugged him. She should've asked, that's personal space. She handed him the notebook with a smile.

"I've been drawing fan art in there since I became a fan of you" Sunny added and Shawn smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you. What's your name princess?" he asked and I sighed. Just another fuck boy celebrity trying to get into the pants of every underage girl.

"Sunny Porter" Sunny beamed and Shawn nodded.

"This is my older sister Rain" Sunny explained and Shawn extended his hand out to me. I looked at it and looked back up at Shawn.

"Sorry, I don't shake hands with snobby celebrites" I spat and Sunny glared at me. Her cheeks got red and she bit her lip.

"Sorry about her, she's moody" Sunny apologized and Shawn shrugged.

"It's fine. Not everyone is a fan" Shawn responded and Sunny sighed.

"She hasn't been in a relationship forever, she's lonely" Sunny muttered and they chuckled. I glared at Sunny. 'Just take the damn photo' I thought as Sunny handed her phone to the photo guy. They took the photo and Sunny hugged Shawn.

"Thank you for everything!" Sunny thanked and Shawn smiled.

"Anytime" Shawn said as I looked at my phone. There was a text from Sky telling me to shoot my shot. I bit my lip and decided against it. Sunny waved to him as we started to walk out of the room but then we got stopped by one of the security guards. He handed me a lanyard with a paper on it.

"This is for after the show ma'am" he stated and I nodded. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows as we left the meet and greet and went to the merch stand.

"What is it?" she asked as we waited in line. I looked at it and saw what it said 'all access backstage pass'. I knew Sunny would kill me if I told her the truth, she would probably cry that her idol doesn't want to see her.

"Just a pass to get onto the floor level. Don't worry about it" I answered as we got into the line. I couldn't help but wonder what the hell this snobby Canadian celebrity wanted. I looked at all the shirts with the name plastered 'Shawn Mendes' on them.

Sunny and I walked up to the counter and she took her money out. She bought a poster, bag, shirt, and bracelet. Once we left the line we went to the floor level and found our seats. I had no idea who the opening act would be but they haven't even opened the main doors yet.

"I got this for you so you can fit in" Sunny said as she handed me the bracelet that said 'Shawn Mendes: The Tour' on it. It was a pastel pink and the letters were in white. I sighed and put it on, this is her night not mine. Might as well make her happy while I have the chance.

"Why were you so rude to him?" Sunny asked and I sighed. I pulled my phone out and texted Sky to pick Sunny up after.

"He's a fuckboy Sunny, all he wants to do is get into teenagers' pants" I answered and she gasped.

"No, he's not! He's a nice person, just give him a chance" Sunny responded and in that moment I felt something hit me. She doesn't even know the guy and she's defending him. I need to explain to her why he's so bad.

"Sunny, he probably already forgot who you are. Think of how many other prettier girls he has met today. By the way Sky is picking you up, I'm going to a party after this. Do not tell mom and dad" I stated and she grumbled.

"I'm going to go make friends, see you later" she snaped as she walked away. She went into the crowd by the stage and started mingling. There were other teenagers so I wasn't worried about her getting kidnapped.

"So, I bought tickets just to hang out with you while Sunny does whatever the hell she does" someone said as he sat down next to me. I smiled as I looked at my best friend.

"Yeah, sorry about that Alexander" I apologized and he chuckled.

"I don't mind, what do you have there?" he asked as he pointed to the backstage pass I was given.

"The snobby Canadian celebrity wants to talk to me" I answered and he chuckled.

"Are you going to go see him?" he wondered and I smirked.

"Yeah, I'm going to tell him to keep his hands off of underage girls" I said and Alex shook his head.

"You are one of a kind Rain Porter, one of a kind" he muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I just have my priorities straight" I stated and Alex chuckled.