Chapter 7

"What the fuck? You can't just talk to my fans like that!" Shawn scolded over facetime. We were in a group facetime with Andrew. I sighed and smirked.

"You chose me, we never talked about how I get to treat your fans" I responded and he groaned.

"That's kind of common sense Rain!" Andrew said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I don't like strangers. Just tell them to stop asking me for photos and we will be fine" I stated as I put my sweatshirt on. They both sighed in defeat.

"Okay fine, they will stop taking photos with you. I'll send out a tweet" Shawn said as his screen went from his face to 'paused'. 

"Also, I think you two should go on a date. Both of you don't seem that into each other" Andrew responded and I rolled my eyes.

"We can't stand each other, no thank you" Shawn stated as his face popped back up again. I nodded in agreement and Andrew groaned. 

"Get over each other, you both signed a contract. Get yourselves straight before you two end up on tour together and have a public fight. Lord only knows what will happen to your reputations if it gets out that this whole thing is fake!" Andrew explained putting both Shawn and me into silence. It was quiet and even though we were over a facetime call you could feel how tense the vibe was.

"Okay" Shawn squeaked and I nodded.

"This leg ends tomorrow, in two days Shawn will be there for you guys to go on a dinner date or something. I'll plan it so you two don't tear each other apart" Andrew responded causing both Shawn and I to nod.

"Rain I'll send you a list of what to pack before you have to leave to meet up with us before the next leg" Andrew added and I nodded again.

"Where are you going?" Shawn asked and I sighed.

"Shopping with my mom and sister. I don't have any money so I'm not going to be able to get anything, unfortunately," I answered and Shawn's phone rung. He groaned and sighed.

"I'll let you take money out of my bank account to get some cute outfits or whatever" Shawn responded and I smiled.

"Thanks, honey bun" I thanked and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"I better not go broke after this," he said and I shrugged.

"We will see" I responded as I got a text from him saying what his bank account information is. I'm going to take some out and put it into my bank account too. 

"I'll send photos" I added and then I left the call with a smirk.

^^^^

Mom, Sunny and I got acrylic nails done. Sunny had gotten pastel pink for Shawn and mom had gotten a baby blue with thunder clouds on them. Mine were a matte grey and the thumbs and pinky fingers had sparkles on them.

We went to a couple of stores and browsed before going to Forever 21. I got a couple of pairs of sunglasses, crop tops, jeans, leggings, and everything imaginable. I wanted to look nice for the tour. I sent Shawn a couple of photos just to bother him, I got the exact opposite of what I expected. He complimented me and posted some of the photos on his Instagram story and one of them had the caption 'bae is getting ready for the tour' with the heart eye emoji. Bitch. Then I got a text that made my heart drop.

Shawn: Get something nice just in case Andrew sends us on a fancy date, I don't expect you to own anything nice

Rain: Alrighty then

I rolled my eyes as we got into the check out line. Mom and Sunny were having a conversation about where I'm getting my money from, because I was paying for them and myself. I felt like I should cut in and tell them where I am getting the money.