Chapter 17

I posed for so many photos the second I walked into the party. Everyone wanted photos with me and I didn't care that it was because I used to date Shawn Mendes. I was happy for what felt like the first time in forever.

"Hey Rainbow" Benjamin greeted and I hugged him. In high school, I was always friends with guys, I rarely talked to other girls. 

"Benji! It's so good to see you" I beamed and he smiled.

"Same here" he responded. Alex came over with a guy I didn't recognize. Alex smiled and kissed him, that explains a lot. 

"Hey guys, this is my boyfriend Asher. Asher these are my friends Benjamin and the one and only Rain Porter. She's a legend" Alex introduced and we all shook hands. 

"A skinny one" I added and Alex nodded. We all found a quieter place and sat down. We talked for a little while before some chick came over and invited us to play spin the bottle with her and her friends. We all reluctantly agreed and went to a bedroom.

"I'll start" I stated bodly and a grabbed the tip of the bottle and spun it. The bottle landed on the guy infront of me. I recognized him as Colton Danvers, he bullied me in high school. One time he sprayed graffiti on the church and framed me for doing it. I am not kissing him.

"No way" I said and Colton smirked.

"You scared Porter?" he asked with a coy smile. The days of walking through the halls of high school came back to me. He always said that to me knowing I wasn't going to do whatever he wanted me to do. I smirked knowing it was my turn for a comeback, I've changed over the past three months, a lot.

"You wish" I answered and then I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him. I made it long and when I pulled away he looked at me in shock. I smirked as I sat back down. Alex and Benji were looking at me in shock, they had a reason to be shocked. I just kissed the kid who bullied me in highschool.

"Alright then" a girl muttered and then Colton spun the bottle. It landed on the thot of the group, they kissed and no questions were asked. We all played spin the bottle for a little while. When we finished we hit the bottle over the person's head who had the least kisses, it was the thot. 

"Hey guys, we're all about to play seven minutes in heaven downstairs!" a guy announced as he walked in. We all went downstairs and separated into our genders. 

"Alright, Rain Porter, you can go first" the girl who threw the party announced. Her name is Stephanie and I've always hated her. She's one of those dumb blondes. I proudly stepped foward and grabbed a random color. Blue. Colton got blue. 

"So, I didn't expect being in a closet with you after bullying you for four years straight" Colton stated and I smirked in the darkness.

"Likewise Danvers" I sneered. I've gotten into the habit of calling people I hate by their lastnames unless it was my siblings. 

"Fiesty" he muttered and then he pushed me up against the wall. Then I realized, there aren't any rules to Seven Minutes In Heaven. The only rule is that you have to be locked in a dark closet with someone for seven minutes. It didn't matter who you're with or what you did. I just so happen to be a Calvin Klein model locked in a closet with the biggest fuck boy that was in my high school. 

"You're really hot by the way, I'm kinda glad you and that Mendes kid broke up" Colton whispered in my ear and then he kissed me. I tried to slap him and push him away but he kept my hands pinned above my head. Son of a bitch. The only way to get him to let go is if I relax, plus I'm in for a wild night. Colton is kinda hot anyways. I relaxed my shoulders and kissed back. Colton put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I played with his hair. 

"Alright guys clothes on" Stephanie stated as she opened the closet door. She found Colton and I making out on the floor. She laughed and we broke apart quickly. We walked out of the closet and everyone was chuckling.

"If you guys want to finish what you started you know where the bedrooms are" Stephanie added and I looked at Alex and Benji. They gave me looks that had both disapointment in them but at the same time I could tell they wanted me to screw Colton and give him a piece of our minds. 

"I think thats a could idea. Let's go Colton" I said flirtily and he nodded. We left the crowd of people and went up to the bedrooms.

"I didn't think you were like that" Colton stated when we had gotten into one of the bedrooms. I took my shoes off and shrugged.

"Three months with a celebrity changes you a lot" I responded and he nodded. He grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. 

"Did you and the Mendes kid ever do this?" he asked as he kissed my jaw and then my shoulder.

"No, but I don't mind doing it with you" I answered and he smirked. He took his shoes off and kissed me. He squeezed my thighs and I jumped up, he immediatley caught me with his arms. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down on it. He kissed my shoulder and then lightly bit the strap of my crop top. He stopped and then started to kiss my exposed stomach. I smiled and grabbed his face lightly. He kissed me and I put my hands under his shirt. He rushed to take it off and it exposed his abs. I smirked, it's going to be a better night than I thought.