Chapter 12

Shawn and I were standing by the busses waiting for Andrew. Then he started walking over with cleaning supplies in his hands. We both groaned. 

"You two are going to clean all four busses" Andrew stated as he handed us the supplies.

"Even the ones with the roadies?" Shawn asked and Andrew nodded.

"Son of a bitch" I cursed and Andrew smiled.

"If this isn't done by the time we leave, you two are cleaning up the arena after the next show" Andrew threatened and we both nodded. Andrew walked away and we sighed. Shawn and I groaned. We got onto bus D and almost threw up at the smell. I turned some music on and got to work.

"You know, last night at the pool I could tell you weren't acting. You were just having fun" Shawn stated and I smirked as I put an empty pizza box in a trash bag. 

"You were too, Mendes. Need I remind you who used tounge when we made out" I responded and Shawn shrugged. 

"Yeah well you could've told me to stop" he said and I cocked an eyebrow. He thinks I like him, great.

"Why are you bringing this up?" I asked and Shawn shrugged.

"I think you like me" he answered and I rolled my eyes and scoffed. 

"There is no way in hell that I like you, Mendes. Besides, I'm not into snobby canadian celebrities" I insulted as I angrily threw a couple soda cans in the garbage bag. We finished cleaning the garbage up and then started to mop and sweep. I was pissed at him the whole fucking time. 

"I'll be right back" I stated as we walked onto bus C. Shawn nodded and I got off and went to bus A which is the bus we ride. 

"Are you two having fun?" Andrew asked as I grabbed a water. I glared at him.

"We're about ready to tear each other apart" I answered and he shrugged.

"Every couple has it's ups and downs" he responded and I glared at him again.

"We aren't together remember?" I asked and he nodded.

"I know I was just teasing you" he answered and I rolled my eyes. I went back to bus C to see that Shawn had been cleaning up without me. Thank god. 

It was quiet while we cleaned up. I was still mad at him and I'm pretty sure he was mad at me. I felt like he was going to say something so I cut him off.

"Talk to me and I break your pretty boy face" I threatend as I sat down and got on my phone.

"Right back to square one then" he whispered as he continued cleaning. He asked me for help many times but I just glared at him in return. I didn't help until we saw Andrew about to get on. 

Andrew walked in as I started sweeping. Shawn smiled at him but I ignored him. Andrew looked around and smiled.

"Looks good guys, I'm glad one of you isn't dead yet" Andrew said and I rolled my eyes. Andrew left and we moved onto bus B. That one was a quick clean up, it didn't require much work considering that it had some of the managers on it. As we started to clean up A I got a call from my manager. I answered and smiled. My manager said a couple things and then hung up.

"What's that face for?" Shawn asked as I picked up a mop. I looked at him and felt myself freak out on the inside.

"I got my first job" I answered and Shawn smiled.

"Good for you, who are you modeling for?" Shawn questioned and I smirked knowing this would annoy the hell out of him.

"Calvin Klein, with you. They are meeting up with us at the next show" I explained and he groaned. Andrew walked in and was about to tell Shawn the news but he could tell I had already spilled the beans when he saw Shawn's defeated look. 

"Does it have to be with her?" Shawn whined and Andrew nodded.

"Well, do you want to be in your boxers with someone you barely know, kissing on a bed? I think not" Andrew responded and Shawn groaned. We both didn't want to do it with each other but we both knew that it was better to do it with each other than some other model. I sighed and put the mop down. I sat down on the couch while Shawn finished the cleaning. I got on my phone and texted my siblings and Alex about the photoshoot. God, I'm so excited. I wear Calvin Klein a lot so being a model for them is a dream come true. 

"Why do you always have to rain on my parade?" Shawn asked me and I looked at him in shock.

"Excuse you! Modeling for Calvin Klein is normal for you! This is my first modeling job and you're raining on my parade, it's not the other way around" I answered as I stood up to try and intimidate him. It didn't work since I'm a good couple inches shorter than him. 

"Rain, you're always up my ass about shit! Like, oh I'm going to get this, this, and this with your money or hey Shawn, let's post a photo or some shit! If I didn't know better you are using me!" he accused and I scoffed. He was right but I'm not admitting it.

"Why the fuck would it matter? We both signed a contract for this fake fucking relationship! We are using each other for our own things dumbass!" I yelled as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I get that Rain but it still matters! It's my money and I have feelings too!" he responded.

"Yeah and so do I. I'm not an emotionless thot!" I spat and he pointed at me.

"Are you sure about that? Because when I look at you all I see is an ugly ass emotionless thot" Shawn insulted in a low voice, he made sure to get in my face. I bit my lip and my vision got blurry. I will never show him my weakness, I'll never let him see me cry, never.

"Yeah well, at least I'm not the one causing trouble around here" I said in a soft voice. I turned around and walked off of the bus.