Whats Going On?

Today I was going to go see my brother Waylon at the place he works at. I don't understand why my brother wanted to work in an asylum but it's his life. I myself didn't know what I wanted to do but I was still in high school I am only 18 and have a long life ahead of me.

I was on the way when I got a call from Lisa my brother's wife.
"Hey Lisa"
"Hey Y/N can you tell Waylon to come home when he can."
"I'll try but he is stubborn when it comes to listening."
"Thanks Y/N bye."
"Bye"

Time skip
I walked up to the front desk and asked to see my brother where I saw a familiar face. "Hey Tom." I saw Tom Waylon's friend from high school. "Hey Y/N come to see Waylon?"
"Yeah"
"Okay I can take you to him." 

I walked with him to a corridor twords the visitation room when I saw a man in his early 20's. (Eddie is younger in this version)
He had black hair slicked back with the side shaved off and he had the most beautiful of blue eyes.

He was kinda cute but I know I could never have someone so handsome as him. I didn't know who he was or anything about him but I couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to get to know him. Tom took me to the visitation room and I waited to see my brother.

About an hour went by and I still have not seen Waylon. I was still waiting when I heard alarms go off and another male officer came in "Miss Y/N?"
"Yes?"
"You have to come with me."
I follow him until we where in the guards dorms.

"What's going on? Where's Waylon?"
"We are in a lock down and Tom wants you to stay safe. Stay here until another guard comes and gets you or wait 24 hours and find away out. By that time the military guard will be here." And he left me with keys to the dorm and told me to hide.

I hide under a bed and waited for someone to get me or to find away out.

Time skip 24 hours
I looked down at my watch its been 24 hours and no one came to get me. I got out from under the bed and heard the door being pounded on "Y/N it's me Waylon open the door." I went and unlocked the door. Waylon came in and hugged me. "How did you know I was here?"
"I found a guards body with a note saying you where here."

We walked around this place trying to find a way out but no such luck. We eventually where spill up because of a crazy man with a saw. I didn't know where I was and just wanted to find Waylon.