Water and blood.

I took Eddie's hand and began to get my hair wet "Darling may I wash your hair?" I nodded I wanted to do my best of facing away from him. He gently scrubbed my head until it was full of bubbles "Close your eyes and look up" I did as I was told. He rinsed off the shampoo and and kissed my head when I assumed all the soap was out. He then turned me around and pecked my lips "Do you want to wash my hair Darling?" I nodded to flustered to say anything and he handed me the shampoo.

I put some in my hand as he faced away from and and kneeled down for me to reach his hair. Him being taller than me made it easier for me to reach and I was thankful. I didn't feel like tippy toeing to reach him and slip and make things a bigger mess. I gently rubbed the soap in his hair and he groaned when I began to run circles in his hair creating bubbles. He chuckled "You do this well Darling." I blushed even redder if that was possible and rinsed his hair. He got up and began to wash his body as I stayed in the water until he finished. When he did he handed me the soap and I traded places with him and washed myself. I was having trouble getting my back and he noticed and chuckled at it. "Would you like some help?"
"Yes please" I stayed facing away from him. He touched my back making me jump "It's okay Darling it's just me." He said to me making me relaxed.

He touched one of my scares on my back and sighed "All done." He I went under the water and I saw the look in his eyes they where sad but angry. I rinsed off and hugged him "What's wrong love?" He looked at me "Why do you have that scar?" I looked down "I don't wanna talk about it but I will tell you soon enough." He gave me a small smile and rubbed my shoulder and looked down. "You're so beautiful...um Darling your bleeding...." I looked down and screamed 'I started my period when I was taking a shower with my boyfriend' he hugged me telling me it was okay and natural which I knew was but just the timing I started scared me.

We got out and he went to go look for something for my period. I sat on a toilet trying not to get blood everywhere until he came back. He handed me a tampon. Of all things it had to be a tampon. I was grateful but it just had to be a fu*king tampon. He went to get dressed as I did what I had to. I walked out and put on my clothes and he held his hand out for me to take. He led us back to our room and put me in the bed and spooned me. "From what park told me some girls like to be cuddled when they are on their time of month. If you don't want-" "No I like it... It's helping." He chuckled and kissed my cheek "Good night Darling"
"Good night my love." And soon I drifted of into sleep.