Trusting him. Part 2

I got out of the shower and went to get my clothes and put them back on. 'Maybe I can get some clean ones later' I walked out of the locker room. I headed back to the room and waited for Eddie to get back.

Eddie's POV)
I put a towel out for my darling when I wrote her a note telling her I would meet her back in our room, so she could have some privacy. I went to room when I heard banging on the walls. I growled 'Another whore.' and I went towards the noises. I stopped half way towards the noises when I stopped. 'I have to change for Y/N I can't just go and kill people who are making a ruckus.' I shook my head and walked back to our room.

Y/N POV)
I waited for what seemed like hours. I hated being alone so I just sat there waiting for Eddie to come back. After about 30 minutes he came in the door. I rushed over to him hugging him. He chuckled softly "Missed me Darling?~" I nodded my head on his chest. I pulled away from him "Let's talk about our relationship."

He got a hurt look in his eyes "Eddie babe it's a good talk about us not a bad one I promise." He looked at me once more before sitting on the bed. I sat next to him "I told you I would help you and I will but before we decide to get married we should at least date first." He gave me a flirtatious smirk before he grabbed my hands "Y/N Park will you be my girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes playfully "Only if you will be my boyfriend."

His eye had a small twinkle in them like a little boy seeing presents down stairs on Christmas morning. He leaned in and pecked my lips "Of course Darling~" I smiled and kissed him. The kiss went from slow and loving to lust and desire. He pulled me into his lap and we only pulled away for air.

His hand tangled themselves in my hair and mine where around his neck. After a few minutes we pulled apart and smiled at each other. "You are perfect Darling." I bite my lip he puts his hand on my cheek "I would like to bite that lip~" I smiled "I think I would like that too." (fifty shades of grey moment 😂)

We got up. "What should we do too pass the time?" He looked at me "How about we get to know each other a little bit more. Like okay 21 questions " He nodded and took my hand and took me to a room with food and water. He put his chair next to mine as we snacked on F/S (favorite snack). He stared first "What is your Birthday?"
"Y/B/D yours?"

Time skip 20 questions later
I learned Eddie's favorite color (Same as your favorite color) and some other things.
"Do you any kinks Darling and what are they?"  I looked at him frazzled "I-I... Yes I do." I looked down I felt my face grow red thinking of my kinks "I am into BDSM, DD/lg anything really that is a submissive." He chuckled "I knew you had to be a sub." My face grew darker "Eddie do you have any kinks?" I looked up at him "I do but I will only do what you are comfortable with."

I nodded and he carried me back to our room. I told him I could walk but he wanted to hold me. 'I could get used to this.' I giggled to my self as I rested my head on his chest. We finally got to our room and he put me down I tip toed to kiss his cheek "Thank you for our first date Babe."
"Anytime my Darling."

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Until next time my childrenz