Slowly Getting Better Part 1

Its been a week since I told Eddie about what my ex did to me. Lisa and Eddie agreed that I should tell my mom and Waylon. Today I was going to tell them. I woke up and Eddie wasn't in bed next to me. 'Probably drinking coffee at the table' ever since he cleared things up with me I don't have suspicion anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I'm not doing anything special today so I'm not going to put on any make up and just put my hair in a ponytail (if you have short hair put on a head band or comb it back). I put on a simple black shirt and black jeans with my black slip ons. I looked in the mirror and tried to prepare myself for my mom's and Waylon's reaction.

I walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs. I smelt the fresh smell of freshly brewed coffee. Eddie was at the table with his back to me. I quietly walked up behind him and covered his eyes making him jump "Guess who". He chuckled and moved my hands to hold them in his "Hmm my Darling Y/N... No wait better yet my future wifey". I blushed and moved so I was beside him leaning on the table. "Learning the new lingo I see" he smiled and kissed my hand. "Of course my Darling" he slowly got up and kissed my forehead and walked over to the counter where the coffee pot is "Coffee love?"
"Yes please." He nodded and made me a cup of coffee.

Eddie walked back over to me and handed me my cup. I took a sip and smiled "Just right babe". He smiled and kissed my cheek "Yes because I made it." He made a motion as if he was flipping long hair back. I giggled and he made a sassy pose "Don't be jealous because I'm fabulous" I laughed even more and put my cup on the table before I spilt it. "Okay babe I get it you are fabulous" he whipped his head to me and put his hands on his hips with the best girly voice he could do "Annnnnd?" I laughed more to were it was hard to breathe "and you are the best coffee maker" with the same voice he swirled and said "Damn right I am Darling". We both were laughing as tears were in my eyes.

After a minute we settled down and caught our breath. "I know it's going to be hard to tell mom and Waylon today so I wanted to see you laugh before you tell them." I took a sip of my coffee and looked up at him. "I know babe." He hugged me and let me finish our coffee before rinsing our coffee cups. "Well it's now or never we should head to mom's." He nodded and grabbed the car keys and stood next to the door waiting for me to grab my purse. I walked over to the door and he opened the door for me.

I'm back my beautiful childrenz.