Who are you?

"Waylon who is this?" I turned to see the man I saw at the beginning of this. He had scares on his face now and one of his eyes where blood shot and the other was looked okay. "Eddie this is my little sister Y/N Park."

He looked at me then back to Waylon "She doesn't look like your sister she is too beautiful." I blushed at his comment and he noticed and gave a mischievous smirk. "T-Thank you" he winked at me "Gluskin she is our little mouse you can't have her you have that idot to be your bride."

As soon as I heard his voice I hid behind Eddie. "Get my sister out of here Eddie." He picked me up bridal style and took me away. I looked back at Waylon, he is different he is more violent and protective over me. I saw the man one last time before I heard "WE WILL FIND YOU LITTLE MOUSE!" I started to cry.

Eddie held me close and whispered "It's okay Darling I won't let anything happen in you." I looked at him and he kissed my cheek. I blushed again. Yes, he was handsome and seemed caring and loving but I don't know him enough to have feelings for him. Eddie brought up out of my thoughts "Darling we are in a safe place now you can let go.... Or not I don't mind holding you." I looked around I was in a bed room. 'Is this his room?' I looked at him and he was just looking at me with not lust but love.

He walked over to the bed and went to put me down. I shook my head no "Please don't leave me. I want you to hold me for a bit longer." He smiled "Darling I would never dream of leaving you if you don't leave me." He mumbled the last bit so I barley understood what he had said.

He sat on the bed with me in his lap and using his chest as a pillow. It was silent until he broke the silence "Darling I must say when I first saw you I couldn't help but want to know  and love you."
"When I first saw you I saw a handsome man who I could never know."
"Why do you think that Darling?"
"Because I am not someone who can be loved."
"No everyone can be loved in some way."
"I'm ugly, fat, and broken."
"You are beautiful and perfect just the way you are and I could help fix you. I want you to be mine and marry me." I moved so I could see him and he looked serious.
"Eddie I don't even know you but I do feel something for you."
"Then let's get to know each other and make decisions together." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

I yawned "Tired Darling?"
"Yes"
"Here" I stood up and he pulled the covers down and patted beside him. I laid down next to him and he held me until I hell asleep.

Eddie's POV)
She is so beautiful and mine. The first time I saw her I knew she would be mine. When I saw her with Waylon I was happy I found my Darling. I looked down at her she was s/c with h/l h/c and her eyes are the most beautiful shade of color of e/c. I loved everything about her and I can't wait until she is my wife.