How Could You?

Me and Eddie did lots of things so I wouldn't be as bored. He taught me how to sow a simple stitch and tried teaching me how to dance. I counted the steps and the beat of the music. It took me awhile before I got it down. Eddie laughed when I would stumble or step on his foot but told me to keep trying.

Right now I was cooking some dinner which was mashed potatoes and chicken. I was making our plates when I heard "Y/N! What are you doing?" I turned to see Waylon "I'm cooking me and Eddie dinner."
"Where is he now?"
"I don't know why?"
"You need to come with me and see."
"See what?" He stayed silent and dragged me behind him.

We finally went down stairs and I saw a lot of men who where hung upside down and cut up. Waylon handed me a file it said
"Above the knees, below the navel. Sliced and sewn on Gluskin's table. To make a place to push inside, The Groom will make himself a bride."

That is all it said over and over then he handed me Eddie's file. I read it "No he wouldn't do that to me he is going to change."
"Oh he is going to change then you need to see where he goes when you are asleep." He grabbed my wrist and took me to Eddie's surgical room.We hid in a corner and waited.

Eddie came in with an unconscious man. He tied him up on the table with his legs spread apart. The man finally woke up "Darling you are awake! And now it's time for you to be my perfect girl." He got his knife out. 'No Eddie please don't do this.' I started to tear up and saw Eddie stab the man in his between his legs.

He pulled off his genitals and soon realized he was dead "No I'm so sorry Darling love isn't for everybody." I turned to Waylon sobbing into his chest. I looked up at him "I want to leave." He nodded and took me out of the room quietly. We where almost scot free when Waylon's leg got stuck and made a loud noise. "Y/N go hide! Now!"

I went and hid under a table and watched as Waylon tried to get his leg unstuck. "Ah my Darling Park let's get you fixed up so we can get married."
"My sister will leave you when she finds this out."
"She would never leave me she is in 'love' with me." I had enough and walked out from under the table. "Yeah I was Gluskin."

Eddie  looked up at me "How could you?"
"Darling it's not what it's looks like."
"Oh really it looks like you are cheating on me and trying to kill my brother"
"Darling I-"
"I'm leaving you Eddie we are done. It's over!" He walked over to me.
"Please don't leave me!"
"You should of thought twice before cheating on me." I pushed him and helped Waylon up and ran. We ran until we had to jump down a elevator. Waylon went first and made it on to the ladder (it didn't break) he climbed up yelling for me to follow him.

I went to jump but a pair of arms pulled me back. "I saved you my darling the jump would have killed you."
"No get away from me I hate you!"
"Don't say that Darling." He grabbed my head in both of his hands and kissed me slowly.

I kissed back I pulled away crying "I love you. God help me I love you but I can't be with you after what you did." He pulled me closer "I know you're not like the others." I got out of his grip and took one step away from him. "If I'm so different then why did you tell that man you where gonna make him your perfect bride."
"I-"
"You told me I was your soulmate. I guess that was a lie. I love you and you broke my heart." He grabbed my waist.......

I'm sorry it's a cliff hanger and it won't be long for the next chapter. Later my beautiful childrenz.

Author DL