Flowers and Advice.

Eddie's POV)

Ever since my Darling's dad has passed away we have been distant, but I was trying to start a business for us. I know she has thoughts of me being unfaithful but I'm not like that anymore. No man or woman can ever be my Darling like Y/N is, and I will never see anyone the way I see her. Today I was planning a surprise for my Y/N and wanted some help with getting Y/N out of the house. So I asked Lisa to have a day with Y/N while I would set some things up for the surprise for my girl.

The day went but quickly and I had everything almost ready. I just needed to get some flowers for the last detail in the surprise. As I was going into a flower shop to get f/f (favorite flower) for Y/N I saw a middle aged woman who looked like she was curious as to what I was doing there. "I'm trying to surprise my fiance." She smiled. "What are her favorite flowers?"
"F/f"
"I just got a new bunch today let me get them." She walked away into the back as I waited next to the Daisies.

She came back with a bouquet of multi colored ones and a bouquet of f/c ones. 'Y/N would like both' I thought to myself. I smiled "I'll take both please." She smiled warmly at me "Okay let me ring them up for you." I followed her to the register grabbing my wallet from my back pocket. "Thank you for your help today ms?" I questioned waiting for her response. "Mrs. Fernandez." Her smile faded as she said her name. "Is everything alright?" I asked. "Yes, it's just that I'm a widow now since my husband passed in the service."
"I'm sorry for your loss."
"It's okay, don't let me pester you with my grief. You have some flowers to give to your fiance."

I gave her the money and she followed me to the outside of her shop. I put the flowers in the car and turned to her "Thank you I think she will love them."
"It was my pleasure." She grabbed my hands. "If you ever get into an argument with your fiance don't ever go to bed angry or leave without saying you love her." She sighed gripping my hands a tiny bit. "Always make her smile even on her bad days. Remind her that you love her and do little things to show her your love." I smiled at her.

"Thank you for the advice Mrs. Fernandez."
"It's no problem. I remember how nervous my husband was when him and I where engaged and his father gave this advice to the both of us two weeks before our wedding day. I thought I would share this with you and hopefully you can give this advice to someone else one day." She smiled brightly as I was about to leave I felt as if I was being watched.

I looked around and saw Lisa's car dring past the light. I knew Y/N would be upset seeing me holding hands with another woman and smiling but I know I did nothing wrong. I parted from Mrs. Fernandez and drove off to mine and Y/N's house. I got out of the car putting the multi colored set of her f/f into a vase on the table outside, and turned on the fairy lights around the back yard lighting up the surprise I have planned for her.

I take the f/c flowers and sit outside at the front door waiting for Lisa to bring back my Darling. I waited about 30 minutes before they pulled into the drive way. I stood up and waited to see my beautiful Y/N hiding the flowers behind me. She waited in the car a few minutes before exiting. I saw that she had been crying it hurt my heart seeing her like this. I knew I would have to explain to her about why I was holding another woman's hand and smiling at the flower shop, and it wasn't going to be easy. I hid my feelings of guilt of making her cry and smiled.

"Hi Darling."

Here is another chapter my childrenz I know it is short but just be patient. I will hold a Q and A so I need questions so Eddie can answer them. Until next time my beautiful childrenz.

Author DL