The Dinner

I woke up to Eddie shaking my shoulder and saying my name "Y/N Darling it's time to wake up." I opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes when I noticed both my IVs where out and I was off the oxygen mask. I looked at Eddie and he saw my confusion "You can go home today we are just waiting on Waylon to bring you some clothes and we can go." I smiled and waited for Waylon to get here.

It was about 10 minutes when Waylon walked in "Hey little sis I brought you some clothes, but I don't know how to match clothes so I hope it works." I grabbed the bag. "Anything will work so I can get outta here." I went into the bathroom and changed throwing the hospital gown away and walked out not caring what I looked like. He also brought Eddie some closes too. I walked up to the boys and we walked out of the hospital.

Time skip to Waylon's house.

I was in the back seat with Eddie and we pulled into Waylon's drive way. Eddie was nervous and I could tell. I grabbed his hands and looked at him "It will be okay you will do great." He gave me a small smile and we got out. As soon as we got to the door Lisa opened the door and practically yanked me in the house into a hug.

I smiled "I missed you too sis, but I'm here now." Lisa smiled then looked at Eddie "So this is the boyfriend Waylon told me so much about yesterday." I smiled and remembered we had a code word for when I found a Daddy and knowing Waylon wouldn't understand we had to talk in codes about it. "Yep he is my Sparrow." Lisa's eyes went wide then hugged me again "I'm so happy for you little one." I shushed her and grabbed Eddie's hand "Come meet my sister." He slowly started walked untill I yanked him to my side and barely succeeded.

He smiled at her and waved. "I'm Eddie."
"I'm Lisa Waylon's wife." They shook hands and we went out to the back yard. I smiled when I saw the boys  11 year old Jack and 9 year old Corey (IDK what their names are or their age.) on the swing set and stopped when they saw me. "Auntie!" They both yelled and ran over and hugged me. "We missed you auntie Y/N."
"Why where gone so long?" I looked at them and smiled. "Well I met someone and stayed with them for a little and they are here to meet you guys."
"I wanna meet them!" They shout again and I looked back at Eddie. "Babe come here for a second." He walked over and froze. Jack and Corey looked at him. "So this is your boyfriend?" Jack asked me. I nodded and they both stop hugging me and went up to him. "Finally someone who can play football with us. The teams are even." I looked at them shocked "Football huh?" They both nodded and went over to Waylon who was grilling and asked if they could play ball now. I walked over and smiled "Go have fun bro me and Lisa will take over." He smiled and they went to play football.

After a while they were even 4 to 4 with Eddie teaming with Jack and Waylon and Corey on the other team. I smiled seeing who good Eddie was with the boys and started to think about when we would have our own child. The food was done and I helped Lisa set the table. "Dinners done boys!" I call out and they walk over. Then the boys started to fight over who was going to sit next to Eddie.

I smile "Play rock paper scissors and who wins the first round sits by him and the other by me." They smile and Corey ended up winning and they both went to their seats.

After dinner

I smiled seeing everyone laughing and getting along with Eddie even after what Waylon has told them. I look at Eddie "See I told you, you would be great they like you." He smiled then said "Then I guess it's time I do this." Everyone went quiet and Lisa started to record on her phone. Eddie got up and helped me up and got on one knee "Y/F/N Y/M/N Park I love you so much and can't live without you so will you marry me?" I started to cry when he pulled out a f/c diamond ring. "Yes! Yes Eddie I will marry you!" I kissed him and he put the ring on my finger. "I love you Darling "
"I love you too babe."