Why Are You Crying?

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend. In this chapter I have a poem I have written in the past, I ask that no one copy writes it because, I shared it with someone who I loved and cared about and no longer get to be with them because her time to go came. So please don't steal it from her and myself.

Rest Easy Kate Gonzales. I love you.

Eddie's POV)
Y/N passed out in my arms. "Park hurry!" I am so scared to lose my Y/N. I couldn't lose her now, we just got out of that hell. I took off my vest and put it on the wound applying pressure. Waylon kept driving going well over the speed limit to get Y/N to a hospital. I felt for her pules and it was faint. I started to cry and kept whispering "Darling don't leave me. I love you too much to lose you."

After what seemed like an iternity we finally got to a hospital and Park ran inside to get help. He ran back out with 3 nurses. I opened the door and picked up Y/N in my arms and went to the nurses one nurse yelled "She's bleeding out! Get a gurney!" Another yelled "Call the trama unit!" Two more nurses came out with a gurney and I layed Y/N on it and followed the nurses.

We where inside and they went to take her back and one nurse kept me from going with her "Sir, I need you to stay here."
"No, I want to be with her!"
"Sir, she needs to go into to surgery I can't let you go back there."
"She's my girlfriend please."
"Look I know you want to be with her but the surgeons need to fix her before you can see her. If you love her let them help her. You can stay in the waiting room and can see her when the surgeons think it's the best time to." Waylon grabbed my arm and nodded. I sighed and went to sit down. 'Please be okay Darling.' I kept tell myself it was gonna be okay and waited.

Three hours later
I stared down at the floor worrying and waited. I looked at the clock it's been three hours since Y/N has been in surgery. I haven't been able to eat or drink since she has been in there. I just wanted to see her and be able to tell her how much I love and need her. I was lost in thought until I heard a nurse asking for the family for Y/N Park. Me and Waylon got up and rushed over "Is she okay?"
"How is she" we say at the same time. "She is unconscious and lost a lot of blood and had to have transfusions, we are doing the best we can to keep her stable. You both can go see her but we don't know when she will wake up or if she will." My heart shattered hearing this 'No, not my Darling please no.' I looked at Waylon "What room is she in?" My voice cracked as I tried to hold in the tears. The nurse gave a sympathetic smile "604" I took off to the nearest elevator Waylon following behind me.

We where in the elevator when Waylon spoke "She will be okay she has to be. I can't lose my sister." He started to cry "I know I don't want to lose her either. She is gonna be okay Park." The elevator stopped and we stepped out and went to her room. Waylon stayed out of the room saying he wanted to calm down before seeing her. I walked in seeing her hooked up to monitors and IVs and a blood transfusion. Her side was wrapped up and had an oxygen mask on her face.

I went and kneeled beside her and held her hand. It was cold almost as cold as death. I had to let her know how I felt about her now. "Y/N Darling, I love you so much. You are more than just my girlfriend, you are my life and soul, the air I breathe and heart beat. You are the light I find when I am in the darkness. You are my moon to the night sky, the sun to help me grow. Losing you would be sentencing me to my own death because I can not imagine life without your bright smile, your e/c that sparkle each time I see them, your amazing laugh that makes music jealous, your beautiful pure soul that has found its way in to my dammed one. You are more than my everything. I want more than just the memories that we have now. I want to grown old with you by my side and look back on the thousands of memories that we made. My life only began when I met you and I want it to end with you. It hasn't been long since our time together started but I hope it never ends and goes on forever more. I love you so much my Darling Y/N." I lost it tears poured from my eyes as I told the love of my life how much she means to me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up at Waylon who held his head down slowly letting out tears. I looked back down to mine and Y/N's hands and closed my eyes thinking of our memories. I sobbed and felt my heart be ripped from my chest. I heard a small whisper "Eddie" and felt Y/N's  hand grasp mine. I shot my head up. She turned her head to me and slowly opened her eyes "Why are you crying?"

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Until next time my childrenz,

Author DL