Suspicious Thoughts?

After my dad's funeral me and Eddie have been around my family or at home trying to start our business. About a month after my dad's funeral Eddie has been distant from me. I would come home and he would ignore me and say he has too much on his mind. 'Was he seeing another person? Is he cheating on me?' Is all I would ask myself.

Today I was with Lisa while the boys where out with their dad. She looked at me "What's wrong Y/N?" I looked down at my hands which were folded and in my lap. "Its nothing." I said in the best 'I'm fine' voice I could do. "Y/N I know something is wrong. Please tell me." I felt the tears peek in my eyes and I look up at her she was concerned about what was eating me so I decided to tell her. "It's Eddie he has been distant and barley spending time with me anymore." She shook her head.

"You think he is cheating on you?" I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and I started crying. "He probably is. It's happened before with E/B/N (ex boyfriend name) so it will probably happen again and again." Lisa came over and hugged me. "Well when you go home today tell him how you feel and about your past." I looked at her and shook my head no. "Not even Waylon knows what E/B/N did only you do. I can't tell anyone else." She rubbed my back "It's up to you to tell him, but he needs to know what scares you and how you feel about your past." I looked at her and she made a face I knew to well. Before I knew it she yelled "Shopping!" And yanked me out to the car as we headed to the mall.

On the way to the mall she played songs we both sang and laughed making me a little bit happier. We got to the mall and we went looking at some stores before she pulled me into an adult store. She looked at some lingerie "So Y/N if he isn't cheating on you and you worried over nothing let's find an outfit he would like to make it up." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay."

I looked at some simple see through night gowns when she pulled me over to the more sexy and exposed outfits. "What is his favorite color?"
"Y/F/C same as me." She nodded her head "I know it's a little personal but, is he a sub or dom? I forgot because your brother has been a switch lately." I looked at her and blushed "Eddie is a" I paused for a second and blushed since we where in a store and people could hear. I whispered "A daddy dom." She looked at me wide eyes "Thats right I forgot you where a little!" I put a finger to my lips and tried to shut her up.

She found a pink lace see through night gown with matching panties and handed it to me. I looked at it and blushed. "I-I can see right through it it's not even going to cover anything!" She giggled "Yep and now let's find something more spicy." She winked at me I could feel my face grow more and more red. I looked at some of them and saw a F/C gown and new instantly that Eddie would like it. It covered a little more than the one Lisa picked out for me and was not as exposing.

It was down to my upper thigh and was a spaghetti strap. The back of the gown was a little longer than the front. It was sheer and see through but the breast area was covered with lace. It came with a matching pantie. So I held on to it knowing Eddie would like it.

We looked around some more until I found the wedding isle. I looked at it and tears started to form. 'What if I'm doing this for nothing? Is he going to leave me for someone else?' Lisa saw my tears and decided that it was time to go. We paid for our sets and went back to the car. We put our things in the back seat and got in the car. She put her hand on mine and gave me a reassuring smile. I made a faint and small smile. Then we took off to mine and Eddie's house.

On the way we stopped at a light next to a flower shop. I looked out and saw Eddie with a another girl holding her hands and smiling. I was shocked and let out a gasp. Lisa turned to see what I was looking at and had a look of shock on her face as well. I looked away now sobbing at what I saw. 'He promised' is all I kept saying over and over in my head. The light changed and Lisa started to drive again.

About five minutes later Waylon called and said that him and the boys where ready to get picked up. So we drove to pick them and I had time to wipe away my tears and put on a fake smile. Me and Lisa put our bags in the trunk and waited for Waylon and the boys to get in the car. After they got in the car Waylon had his goofy smile and the boys with excited looks on their faces. 'I guess they had a great day.' It's good to see the boy's have such an amazing bond with their father. I miss my dad and wish he was here still, so I could cry in his shoulder and get some advice from my dad.

Lisa took us back to my house and when we arrived Eddie was waiting outside on the door step. My eyes started to tear up again and Lisa squeezed my hand to let me know she was there for me. I got out of the car and so did Lisa and the three boys. I slowly walked up to Eddie stopping a few feet away. He looked at me and smiled and I could feel my emotions rising.

"Hi Darling." 

Sorry for the cliff hanger, but here is a new chapter my beautiful childrenz.

Author DL