Trusting him. Part 1

Me and Eddie walked back to the room from earlier. He put me on the bed. "Darling I never meant to scare you. It's just that I didn't want Park to take you from me."
He turned away from me and sighed. "Darling I want you to be safe not afraid of me."

I got up hugged him from behind and kissed his shoulder "Eddie Waylon was protecting me because he wants to make sure his little sister is safe." He turned and faced me "He should know you are safe with me."
"Well when you got aggressive he didn't know if he could trust you with me." He looked down.

"Eddie-" we heard a loud crash and he growled and went to leave. I grabbed his hand to stop him but he yanked it away. He shut and locked the door behind him. I started to cry why is he being like this? I got on the bed and curled up in a ball and fell asleep crying.

Time skip
Eddie's POV)
I went to see what the noise was and it was another one of those whores. I slit his the and went back to my darling. I unlocked the door and went inside the room. She was on the bed in a ball. "Darling I'm back" I leaned over and kissed her cheek and it was wet. She has been crying why? I took off my shoes and shirt and got in bed with her. I know I have to change and I will change for her.

Y/N POV)
I woke up with Eddie holding me. I went to get up but he pulled me close and kissed the back of my neck. "Morning Darling. I am sorry for the way I acted yesterday I let my anger get the best of me and I should not have made you cry."

I turned to look at him "I-" "Darling I want to change and you are the one I want to change for but I need help."
"I want to believe you but I can't."
"Y/N please, you are my queen, my soulmate I don't want to lose you." I looked in his eyes he had tears in them.

He was crying 'Maybe he will change'. I pulled him closer "I will be with you and help you the best way I can." He smiled and kissed me "Thank you for giving me a chance." He picked my lips and got up.

I got up "Eddie where is the bathroom?" He smiled "Oh how silly of me I forgot to show you where the bathroom is." I followed him and he opened the door to a looker room. I ran over to the stalls finding one that was shockingly clean. After I was done I saw a towel with a note on it "Darling, I will be back soon I wanted to give you time to take a shower and I will meet you back in our room. Love Eddie" I smiled and went to take a shower.