Nightmares and Cuddles

Dream:
I was in a wedding dress putting on my vail to get ready to marry the love of my life. I looked in the mirror one last time before I grabbed my f/f (favor flower) bouquet and left to meet Waylon so he could walk me down the isle. He looked at me and smiled "Are you ready little sis?" I nodded "As ready as I will ever be." He put his arm out and I took it. He led me down a hall and turned the corner to see the church doors.

I put down my vail down hiding my tears. A pair of twins opened the doors and here come the bride played. Everyone stood up and Eddie turned to see me he smiled and had tears in his eyes. Me and Waylon walked down the isle until the preacher asked "Who gives this woman?" Waylon smiled and said "I do sir" he hugged me and stood next to his seat.

I grabbed Eddie's hand and held it as the preacher told everyone to take their seats. He spoke about love and how God had this in store of me and Eddie. Finally after what seemed like forever he said "Do you Eddie Gluskin take Y/N Park to be your wife. To have and to hold for rich over poor. In sickness and in health till death do you part?" He smiled and said "I-" but he was cut off my the doors slamming open.

Many of his passed victims walked in saying "Eddie what about us don't you love us anymore we are your perfect girl not this whore." They all said in unison. Eddie hid me behind him "She is not a whore she is my Darling. You all had your chance to be mine but you all betrayed me and hung." I looked at him scared I didn't see one sneak up behind me and grab me. "Eddie!" He turned and tried to grab me but they put a knife to my throat and the rest of the passed victims grabbed Eddie stabbing him repeatedly. "NO! EDDIE NO!" I sobbed chocking on my own tears when I was heard my name "Y/n Darling wake up!"
End of dream

I woke up to Eddie shaking me I cried and hugged him. "You where screaming in your sleep Darling. Are you okay?" I shock my head no "I had a nightmare" he rubbed my back whispering calming things in my ears. I pulled away, calmed down enough to tell him my dream. He sighed and held my cheek with his right hand "Darling that won't happen I promise." He hugged me again and laid back down and held me close. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat and slowly fell asleep once again.

I woke up and Eddie wasn't next to me, a pillow replaced where he slept. I looked around looking for Eddie he wasn't in the room so I got up and looked. I smelled something good coming from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw Eddie cooking pancakes. I smiled and hugged him from behind and placed a kiss on his shoulder. "Morning babe" he chuckled softly "Morning Darling" he turned the stove off and put the pancakes on a plate "I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed but you woke up before I could finish." I smiled "It's okay maybe we can just have a day of cuddling in bed."
"Well how about a cuddling date where we can stay in bed all day and just cuddle." I nodded and we ate. I got up to wash the dishes when I sneezed and blood went rushing down my leg. I growled Eddie looked at me and laughed. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

He got me another tampon and clean clothes. I cleaned my self up and went to our room. Eddie was laying in the bed and looked over to me. He smiled "You look beautiful in f/c" I looked down at the dress it was f/c and went down to my knees and had thin straps. "Thanks" I said while blushing and got in laying down next to him. This should be a good day.