September promotions

Deep Allure by @infinitedeep

A troubled girl she is as overall in her high school everyone annoys her. There are just a few friends of hers who accompany her. Until someday she faces a unique person with a unique personality. Is she falling for him or is he falling for her........?Ena Avander's life is going to change soon.

?Ena Avander's life is going to change soon

Ouroboros by Sandcat-

For decades, the Institute for Cetacean Advancement has controlled Earth through puppet regimes, using their slave army of technology-enhanced dolphins and whales. Dr. James Morris is their leading bioengineer, and his best friend is Coda-9994, the highly intelligent hybrid sperm whale whom the ICA intends to send to a far-off ocean world called Ouroboros in order to assess its habitability for humans. When a group of militant freedom fighters offers him a chance to save his best friend, Jim finally has a chance for redemption. But how willing is he to get his hands dirty? Will he and Coda-9994 be the saviors of whale and humankind, or is Jim just another pretty puppet?

Based on the short story that took first place in National Geographic's "Planet or Plastic" contest.

*Contains some foul language.*

Title: Katherine by Rosie_Posie1

Summary: A horrific tragedy had took place in the winter of 1998; one that would never be forgotten and would affect this town for decades to come... Twenty years after the incident and winter is beginning once more, when Lauren Craw moves to Manchester Indiana. A small town surrounded by a vast forest and farmland as far as the eye can see. Manchester is also home to Willow Way, a mental institution for the insane and home to the criminally insane. At first, Lauren was only told she would be a nurse to one of the wealthiest guests of Willow Way. Though once she arrives it's nothing like she expected it to be. She is instead placed in the ward for the criminally insane, violent patients whom most have killed, something she was not anticipating. Once she meets Charlotte, she finds that Charlotte is not like the other, for she seems to be harmless. All she does is grief for the little girl she lost twenty winters ago. When the truth begins to unfold, the true horrors of the 1998 will leave Lauren baffled, as the twisted tale of Katherine and her family come to light.