interview #26 @zaynthegodmalik

1 what inspired you to write?

I joined Wattpad last year in September and had always been a reader, but as time passed I got more and more eager to give a try at writing. I didn't quite know how difficult it'd be and boy did I struggle a lot. You can see that in my first book, Forever Yours. The first few chapters are a bit rushed but as you read on, it improves immensely. And now the support I get on my books is what strives me further to do better.

2 what's your favorite snack?

I like to munch on chips.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, definitely! I like how the houses are decorated; Inside and out, and thepresents lol. I've always loved the Christmas atmosphere.

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love how we get to not only share our imagination through words but also thefriends you make on here. The best thing I've done on Wattpad is to befriend myfavourite authors.

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yeah definitely! I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling. I can'tcomprehend that people actually like what I write.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Is that even a question? I'd love to hang out with Zayn (obviously haha). We'llprobably just chill at his place I think. and To get my books cross 20K readsor even more than that. Fingers crossed.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Choosing one is impossible tbh. Zayn, one direction (their solo careers too), ShawnMendes, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Justin Bieber is okayish too.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Even though it's difficult, write for yourself first. Don't let anyone base theirdisdain upon your ideas. The stats of the story doesn't matter that much causetrust me I've seen books on here with less than fifty reads that are absoluteworks of art, and books with thousands and even millions of reads that aren'twell thought out or written.

9 Who is your favorite author?

I've got so many!! Can't just name one honestly.

10 what's your favorite movie?

Again just can't choose one, and now I can't even remember them lol. But I'm a potterheadso get the clue already.

Request time

Both Forever Yours and The Heart Thief are completed, so if I have to recommend one, It'd be THT because I feel it's more well written and I love how I wrote Zayn where you can't hate him anymore at the start and then can't stop loving him at the end.