interview #9 @SaraIslam98

1 What is one Wattpad goal?

I hope I would be a famous author on Wattpad one day. I truly love this community and I want to have a name in it.

2 What's the best way to advise a newcomer?

Make friends. People on Wattpad are helpful and they'd show you great support.

3 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love how easy it is to interact with the readers and I really love that people can comment on each chunk separately.

4 What inspired you to write?

I have always loved writing, but I never knew that I want to write novels untilmy Freshman year at college. I tend to write what I want to live or what I wishto read.

5 What is your dream vacation?

Probably going to the Maldives with a group of friends.

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Dance, scream, yell, cry, you name it!

7 What's your favorite book?

Shatter me series 

8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd probably choose Shawn Mendes and we could go to a concert together or an amusement park.

9 How would you spend a rainy day?

either reading  or writing

10 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Lately, I've been listening to One Thing Right by Kane Brown ft. Marshmallow on repeat.

11 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose Tahereh Mafi and I would ask her how I can convey emotions like her without being boring. She is a freaking genius!

request time

In the Spotlight. I think this book is unique as I haven't stumbled upon many books discussing Hollywood life and the stress of fame. The book contains romance, drama, and mystery, so I'm sure you might find something you like in it.