interview #36 @JuneDSilver

1 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

The best way to handle a bully is to ignore them. They're almost always looking for a reaction and if you're not giving them what they want, they'll get bored easily. Plus, no matter what you decide to do, never stoop to their level!

2 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One of my Wattpad goals is to have one of my books win a Watty! That would be such an honor!

3 who is your favorite author? 

I have various favourite authors, but if I have to name one, it would be Adam Silvera

4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favourite holiday is any country I haven't visited yet, I'm trying to finish the list of European countries by visiting a new one every year!

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm not really surprised about votes, but I'm not as focused om votes as I am on comments! I love comments and getting one sometimes surprises me and most of the time comments make my day.

 6 what inspired you to write? 

I have been writing stories for as long as I can remember, I don't know what inspired me to write, but when I came on Wattpad 2 years ago and I read a book by Eden Young (Better Sorry Than Safe) and that inspired me to start publishing my stories.

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Network! Make friends, read books and leave comments and votes to show that you're there! Don't expect people to magically find you or your story ;)

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Pretty Shining People by George Ezra has to be my favourite at the moment. (Or Arcade by Duncan Laurence because I'm a proud Dutchie)

 9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't really have a schedule when it comes to my own stories. I write when inspiration strikes me and that means sometimes it takes a little longer. For my collaboration story I write once or twice a week :)

 10 what's your dream vacation?

Ooh, anything in Australia, definitely! Never been there, want to go there so so badly!(But if you're wondering what the best place was that I've ever been to, it has to be Plitvice lakes in Croatia!)

 11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

If I'd ever get a publishing deal, I would probably run around screaming for a few days, then celebrate by taking my family and writing friends out for a fancy dinner.

Request time!

The book I wrote that I want to give a shout-out is Bilateral. The story is about a boy with bipolar disorder who ends up in a love triangle with a boy and a girl. The story is dear to my heart since I really wanted to educate people about Bipolar Disorder, but in a non-angsty and sometimes fun way.

 The story is dear to my heart since I really wanted to educate people about Bipolar Disorder, but in a non-angsty and sometimes fun way