interview #45 @AshlehQueen

1 what inspired you to write?

Even as a kid I used to pick a plot of stories from very little events and by the end of the day I would make up a story in my mind. I never knew I can write too. Though I had written the thesis and research papers for my cousin's many times, writing fiction never crossed my mind. Last year I came across an app Web novel and I was addicted to fiction novels in a month. I knew I got stories to write too so I thought I should give it a try. I was planning to start writing on the Web novel but while searching more about Web novel I came across Wattpad this November. So, I set the account, published a chapter and the feedback was not only instant but great. So, those readers, their comments and their requests for the next update was the thing that truly inspired me and fueled me to keep writing.

 2 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

 One and only, Sylvia Day. She is, Oh God, amazing. I will ask how she manages to write such steamy scenes and plots and got the reader's emotion on the roller-coaster. Nowadays everyone writes erotica but only few can manage the true essence of romance in the erotic stories. 

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well, only a few of my followers know that I have two jobs. So, I don't have the luxury to set a specific time. One can find me writing while waiting for the bus, on the bus, the break between my lectures, or when I am listening to my cousin's and friend's rants. Well, that's the reason that they say I live in my own world. Again, it's my reader's comments. They say that they are waiting so I try to update at least a chapter by the end of every week.

 4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

 Believe in you.Do you want to be a writer? Yes? Answer: You gotta write. There is no other way.And yes, try to read quality material and never be afraid to run different experiments to make the prose a little better.

5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I am trying to build a community or trying to surround myself with readers who give genuine criticism on my work. And also encourages me from time to time. Because I believe it will give me real feedback and make my work better. If one thinks that it is a shallow goal I don't care because I consider myself a learner right now who is learning the art of writing and not an author or an actual writer.

6 what's your dream vacation? 

Before I die, I want to visit Spain once in my life.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

If this is something from Halsey. It's gonna be on repeat.

 8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I came across to meet such great people here. I am always gonna be indebted to wattpad for this.

 9 what's your favorite snack? 

Anything that has chicken will work.

10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Dylan O'Brien. What do you think I will do? *wink*

 11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes yes yes Damn! YesMy heart flutters_For vote: if it's from a New reader. Comments: Long and inline comments that contain discussion about what happened in the recent chapters and have a guess about the next chapter. And yes I have almost 10 people who always give long comments and I live for them. Follow: When someone says that I followed you though I never followed anyone.

 Request time!

Please read my book shattered. It will take your emotions to a roller-coaster ride. You will love it because all the people who tried it said they got addicted. And yes all my works are_ahm_ a little mature. Okay, sorry guys ..Very mature. So, please read if you are 18 plus.