interview #28 @xsolidangelx

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about Wattpad is that it's such a big community. Wattpad bringsso many opportunities to both the reader, writer and even editor!

2 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd hang out with Noah Centineo for a day, and we would lay binge watchingall his movies.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

One of my goals is to reach one thousand views on my book, Him.

4 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is probably being in Miami, Florida, and just relaxing reading abook under the sun.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd celebrate a publishing deal with my friends, something small like adinner.

6 what's your favorite book?

My favourite book is the Twilight Saga.

7 what's your favorite snack?

My favourite snack is probably liquorice, as I can't get enough of it!

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy many songs, from artists like Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift or The spiceGirls.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write when I'm bored or have the time.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

If your writing to become famous, you should stop writing right away and askyourself why do I want to be famous?

11 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I still get surprised when I get new readers!

request time

You should read my book, Him, because it is the perfect book to love to read. The character are easily loveable, and you'll fall in love right away!