interview #9 @brunette-bombshell

1 what's your favorite book?

On Wattpad, it's The Golden Girl by StephRose1201; outside of Wattpad, I'd say Gone with the Wind would be my favorite (that was hard to choose, there are so many good books that I love!).

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Honestly, yes! Especially with comments and votes. I know that the saying goes "Write for yourself, not for others" but some people don't realize what kind of powerful impact a comment as simple as "hey, I like your book!" can have on a writer. I'm so grateful for all of my readers, both vocal and silent – I see them, and I appreciate them.

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well, I'm really bad at keeping a schedule for posting chapters lol but I do setaside at least an hour every day to write. Right now, I have two books that getupdated more often so depending on the day, it might be more than an hour ofwriting.

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

As silly as it might sound, to get recognition in the Wattys. I've entered threebooks this year, so maybe I have a chance, but I'm going to be okay if I don'treach that goal this year.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Oh man, there are so many songs I could go with for this question. I think right now it would have to be Truth Hurts by Lizzo.

6 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to go to Italy. Part of my family heritage is Italian, and Ihave always wanted to go since I was a kid, especially to see the library in Florence (it's beautiful!).

7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

For me, the best way to spend a rainy day is in comfy clothes/fuzzy socks, a cup ofhot chocolate, and a good book. Alternatively, pizza and a movie marathon isalso a good choice.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I'd ask Sarah Dessen how she copes with writer's block and how she manages tomotivate herself to keep going.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Oh gosh, I'd love to spend the day with Lili Reinhart. It'd be fun to see what shedoes in her day, especially if/when she hangs out with the Riverdale cast –they seem like they're a close group of friends who would prank each other andstuff.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is meeting new people from around the world. Some of my best internet friends live outside the US (with the exception of a couple who live a few states away from me). I love that through Wattpad, I'm able to connect with people in different countries, and learn from them in a way that is personal, that public education doesn't allow (even at a college level unless you're in Foreign Studies or something along those lines).

11 what's your favorite snack?

Edible cookie dough (mostly chocolate chip, but recently sugar cookie has become a favorite). I just made some last night because it sounded so good (if anyone wants the recipe after reading this, let me know ^_^)

Request time!

If you're looking for a teen romance that has heart-to-heart discussions, mean girl cheerleaders and typical high school clichés, then you should definitely go check out my book, Logan & Elizabeth. It might make you cry, it definitely will make you laugh (or at least smile), and if you don't believe me, you can ask some of my readers (although, they may be a little biased ).